I see her again this year

My diary of Eunha

So I ended the last year very upsettingly. I couldn't achieve my goal in class and she was really quick in leaving the room.

This year, if I see her on the first day of school, I will continue my efforts to get closer, if not I will give up.

Hehe, since you are reading, well, I'm writing.... so.... yea I did see her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon greeted all the friends she had managed to see again and they all came together for a group picture. A little dazed from the flash, she shook her head lightly, blinking the fuzziness away she saw Eunbi out of the corner of her eye.

She wanted to go to say hi but then was suddenly pulled over.

"Hey, so how was your summer?"

"Uh, it was great give me a moment."

Stepping away she saw Eunbi again, she looked in this direction and made eye contact.

She smiled at Sowon before making her way to her class.

"Oh my god she's an angel."

"Who?"

"Ah, no it's nothing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyaaaa she smiled at meeeee!!!!!

Well, since that was the definite get go sign to continue to persue her, I found her the next day and talked with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey!"

Sowon approached Eunha quickly to get away from her friends that were sure to drag her into gossiping again.

"Hi Sowon unnie."

"How was your summer?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made sure to not stare at her face, I made the mistake of looking down, gosh. Her shirt is way too low what is this girl thinking?!

But I kept smiling as she told me about her trip to America and Canada, this lucky girl went to Disneyworld, I'm soo jealous.

Sowon ah you are the prettiest most coolest sunbae anyone could wish for, have confidence!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon saw Eunha's little watch and found that it was nearly time for them to be in class so she patted Eunha's head casually, gosh don't let your hands shake!

"I'll see you around."

She left before seeing Eunha blush.

"Nayeon! We need to be on time for our buisness class! That professor's really stingy about locking the door!"

Sowon ran by and grabbed her best friend's arm and dragged them to the classroom. gosh time flies when she's with Eunbi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But yea, I got my choice in classes and I should graduate as long as I pass all my tests and get all the credits I have enrolled. Maybe I could get Eunbi to walk me to class whenever our schedules overlapped. That's what I do with Nayeonie after all. Then the thought hit me, I should totally go for her number, I have all my friends numbers but hers. Why didn't I get it last year? I thought we had exchanged things to contact each other for projects?

Ah, I just checked I have her email not phone number. So now I have her number ehehehe~I do my work efficiently. Not that I say love is work but like it is some parts of it is work I guess? But it's work you're willing to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me~"

Gosh is she studying while walking to class? She's gonna walk into someone or the walls.

"Ye-Oh Sowon unnie. What is it?"

Sowon fumbled for a second. How to make it not awkward? Her habit when she was nervous was an automatic scratch at her neck.

"Um, since we've been friends for a while, would you mind giving me your phone number?"

She looks confused, did I skip words when I asked?

"Huh? Sure."

She gave me her phone to put in my number and I saw that her background photo was of pretty flowers.

"Thanks, I'll see you soon."

Eunha blinked and watched blankly.

"Uh, bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KYAAAAA I have her number!!! What should I text her? Hi this is Sowon unnie? No she knows its me. Hey what are you doing I'm bored? Maybe. That one sounds better. Yea. Okay I'll text her.

Sojung