I met this guy...

My diary of Eunha

Um, I think for the first time I might have made a mistake.

I met this guy, his name is Jongmin. At first I didn't think too much of it but now I think he's too close? He did say that we were friends and that he wasn't after me for a relationship. Well, what can I do? Maybe he's just a touchy person.

I did try to introduce him to Eunha but she left before I could tell her his name, she seemed upset. Did I do something wrong?

All I did was get to say hi and I turned to tell him her name then she's gone. He even asked me if I was that close to Eunha, that put me off, was he joking with me or mocking me? Whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking behind the two Eunbis when I watched Eunha deposit all her textbooks on the floor, geez this clumsy girl.

"Yah, don't you know how expensive these are?!"

"Sowon unnie?"

"From what they look like, you bought completely new books didn't you? Take better care of them."

"Yes, Sowon unnie."

SinB quickly cut in that she needed to go and quickly disappeared.

"What happened? I just saw you drop everything, you okay?"

Was she sick? I touched her forehead to make sure she didn't have a fever. She doesn't have a fever but her face is a bit red, maybe she's just a tad bit hot?

"I-I'm fine, SinB just scared me."

"Jinjja? That's great, I was worried how to send you home safely if you were sick."

"Hm."

Great! Now to link arms and go to class~!

"Sowon-ah! Good morning, ah isn't it afternoon now though? You sleepy head I didn't see you in first period."

"Ah, oppa it was just this once, it doesn't make me a sleepyhead."

Why am I seeing him so often? He's interrupting my time with Eunha, well, whatever he's just lonely or something.

When I turned to Eunha to introduce her to him properly this time, she was gone. I did find her a bit of the way away but I couldn't find the heart to stop her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does it always hurt this much when people leave you? I can't help but feel a distance growing bewteen us and it's making me hurt. I also need to have a talk with Jongmin, he can't just come and ruin my alone time with Eunha, I don't have a lot of time with her everyday anyways, just let me be with her!

I just texted him, wait. When did we exchange phone numbers? I don't recall doing that? Whatever I'm forgetful, maybe I got it a few days ago, he promised he didn't mean to. He even promised me a coffee tomorrow. See, he's a nice guy, he's just unlucky at picking situations to talk to me.

Anyways Nayeon has been trying to get me to clean my half of the room for a while now, maybe I should do it. It does seem to be a little bit too messy. Maybe I coul dfold some clothes and shove them in a drawer and call it done? nah, Nayeonnie would kill me if I did that.

Well, I'll be going now, I'm writing my resolve in here. If the next time I choose to write in here and my side of the room is not clean I hereby declare it only right for Nayeon to hit me in the wrist. I promise, here I'll even get Nayeon's sign in here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nayeon ah! Come here."

"What, why are you making me read your diary? It's personal and I never asked for this."

"Yah shush I'm making  apromise tomyself for cleaning my room and I need a witness to make sure I do it."

Nayeon stared at her like an alien.

"You clean? Sure. IF you don't though what do I get?"

"I'll allow you to hit my wrist and I swear I won't murder you."

Nayeon laughed a little cautiously, hey they were best friends, but that doesn't mean that Nayeon was sure her best friend was a pschopath.

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon <3

Hehe there. See ya.

Sojungie