I got a kiss on the cheek pt 2

My diary of Eunha

Then I went the next day and sat with her to talk about things and that was all amazing and all. That is until Jongmin gave me a drink that I nearly drank again. Hm, I should probably give up on his innocence. I just don't know when he'll stop. 

This time though, Eunha intercepted him, that's what she told me that is. When she was drunk. At first she coughed so I wanted to give her it to drink, maybe help her from coughing and choking. She spat it out saying it was spiked. I smelled the bottle and the alcohol content was really high, she was instantly drunk.

Hehe, at least the only good thing about this whole incident is that I now know Eunha's drunk habits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unnie, don't you know you're in danger? You're always so pretty~~"

"Eunha?"

Sowon looked around, Jongmin was gone and there was ano one nearby.

"Eunha yah, you need to follow me. I need to get you water."

She tried to stand up but Eunha stopped her, wrapping her arms around Sowon's waist.

"Unnie, do you not like me? Why are you always so far away?"

"H-huh? I like you what's wrong?"

Eunha pouted, not letting go of Sowon's waist hiding her face in Sowon's side.

"You say you like me but you go around touching everyone."

Sowon grinned, even if Eunha was drunk, she was still cute."

"Are you jealous?"

"Mm."

Sowon pulled Eunha to sit closer to her.

"Yah, you don't need to be jealous."

"Hm? Why not, I'm in love with you but you don't notice me. I can't help jealousy."

Sowon grinned, this girl, she was totally in love.

"I love you too."

"Eh?"

Eunha mumbled and groaned as her head hurt a bit.

"Does that mean I can kiss you?"

Sowon laughed and pressed her lips to Eunha's. Eunha was drunk and Sowon was worried that she wouldn't remember anythinge but to her this moment was all she could wish for.

"Unnie, Sojung unnie. Why are you so pretty?"

"I was born this way? Haha."

Sowon sighed and rubbed Eunha's hand which was falling dangerously low on her waist.

"Um, Eunha? Er, are you going to remember anything when you wake up later?"

"Hm? Nope. I am the side of Eunha that knows everything that she will not remember."

Sowon was sad but it was okay, she'll just have to figure out a good way to confess again.

"So you're guaranteeing that you won't remember anything?"

"Mm."

Eunha giggled, her body swaying back and forth.

Sowon just pulled her into a side hug.

"Here, sleep it off."

She pushed Eunha's head onto her shoulder and used Eunha's thumb to unlock her phone.

"Hello? Is this Yuju? Your roommate is here, no I'm sorry she's not okay right now. Um, here is the west wing picnic grounds? Yea I need you to bring a bottle of water. Thanks."

Sowon put down Eunha's phone and kissed her forehead.

"I promise you I'll get you back."

Sowon left when Yuju came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now i need to plan how to make a beautiful confession. Hm.

With roses? I want to do it next week, I'll hold myself off for a whole week to make sure she doesn't remember anything. Then when she feels like there's nothing to expect I'll pop it on her. Like, surprise! I love you be my girlfriend and all.

Mm.

Fighting Sojung.

Sowon