I'm having writing withdrawals

My diary of Eunha

Haha, last time was about a month ago wasn't it?

Apparently, once I stopped writing about Eunha, my mind was just filled with her and since I didn't organize my thoughts like when I do write in my diary, it went all over the place and caused some problems.

Nayeonie said that I became like a living zombie that only glowed when Eunha was in sight radius.

Well, I've compiled all of our interacts, starting with a little library date. I say library date but really it was just us going to the library together to get the text for class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sowon, Eunha, Nayeon and you lot over there in the corner, go get the books."

As the group chorused a quick yes, Sowon made sure she didn't forget her student id for the book. Nayeon didn't remember to bring hers so she just tagged along pretending she did to get out of class. That teacher was annoying.

"Sowon unnie, show me your id picture."

"Eh?"

Fumbling her card, she handed it to Eunha who took it to the other girls.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Look unnie."

Eunha held up several student's ids together and showcased their pictures.

The university id card was issued during freshmen year and didn't change unless you lost it or paid money to take another one.

"Unnie, you haven't paid for a new picture right?"

Sowon dumbly nodded when Eunha pressed into ehr side showing the cards delicately.

"You look like you haven't aged a day from then!"

The other girls gossiped and Sowon's natural gossip skills slipped out, carelessly side hugging whoever and laughing together.

Nayeon yawned then stretched.

"Sojung's flirting too much, well, whatever."

As they entered the library the other girls immediately went over to the handsome sunbae who worked at the library part time between classes, whilst Eunha and Sowon went for the required books.

"I'll be here waiting Sojung ah."

Nayeon plopped herself at one of the couchs and stretched her legs out, gosh these chairs were comfortable. Well, any chair would be more comfortable than the ones they used in class.

"Shakespeare, Shakespeare."

Sowon followed behind Eunha as the shorter girl was looking for Romeo and Juliet, english version.

"Ah I found it!"

Sowon looked up and there it was, on the highest shelf. She was half tempted to let Eunha try to grab one but she relented.

Placing her hand on Eunha's shoulder, she tiptoed a little and grabbed two books.

"Here."

"Thanks unnie."

"No problem."

Coolly, Sowon left to find Nayeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gush! She smells like fruits! Kyaaa! Calm down Sojung ah! You are a cool sunbae who knows how to deal with many things. Cool, calm and collected.

So after the library incident, I saw her on campus but I didn't approach her, I just watched from afar. The way her eyes crinkle when she'e laughing is so cute it makes my heart warm.

You're probably thinking, Sowon ah, why are you so childish? Putting such small incidents into the diary because these small incidents keep you awake at night.

Well hey, I'm a bit unstable in life. I used to have a strong wall around whoever I met but then I didn't make many friends, I learned from Nayeonie so I can make more friends, sometimes she says she's taught me wrong but I've been talking to more people now without being nervous anymore. That's a good thing right?

Anyways, then I saw her at the cafe again, I was getting off work and she was just entering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh? Is your shift over?"

"Yea, I'll see you around?"

"Sure."

Eunha waved bye and went to her usual window seat going about her things not noticing Sowon staring even from outside the window.

"Yah Sojung! We're going to be late!"

Nayeon grabbed Sowon's arm and ran dragging her along.

"Remember your promise! You told me that you'd not go fo r arelationship until you'd graduated and got a job."

Nayeon half heartedly reminded Sowon since she knew that if something went wrong and Sowon's parent's got angry, Sowon would never forgive herself. Sowon hated breaking promises and Nayeon hated Sowon for stopping herself at a try for romance but she'd rather a hormonal Sowon than a self loathing Sowon.

"Nayeon ah what should I do, she's so pretty and nice and and-"

"Awesome and smart and righteous and cute and on and on geez."

Sowon grinned at her friend.

"Sorry."

"It's alright."

Sowon nudged a sulking Nayeon. Nayeon cheekily shoulder bumped her back. Sowon giggled and playfully shoved her friend lightly.

"Yah, how's your crush these days?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She totally said she'd see me around. Haha I'm too happy about this, I'll tell more next time.

Bye~

Sojungie

==========================

Also I have these two ideas I wanted to write, one is wonha and aliens, the other is no relationships but fluff and Sowon unnie turned into a kid situation. I can't decide which to write help me! Also fighting! May everyone meet their Eunha/Sowon!