3 Words 4 You

Open Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks passed and Moonbyul and Minhyuk have been constantly seeing each other. They had even gone steady and called the other their boyfriend/girlfriend. It was a few Friday’s after their first date when Moonbyul took the lift down to the ground floor of the company building. As she stepped out the lift with a number of people leaving work the same time she did, her face lit up as she saw her boyfriend waiting by the entrance for her.

Moonbyul approached him with a big smile which he returned. “Hello you.”

“Hello.” Minhyuk replied happily smiling. Moonbyul noticed that there were beads of sweat forming on his hairline and his face looked a bit pale. She cocked her head to one side.

“Kwenchana?” She asked, her voice filled with concern. “You don’t look too well.”

“You look beautiful too.” Minhyuk said sarcastically as he allowed a smirk to form on his lips. Moonbyul cracked a small smile but continued to look at him with concern. Minhyuk noticed it and leant forward to assure her, “I’m fine. Shall we go?”

“Are you sure you’re alright, oppa?”

“I am.” He said giving Moonbyul a kind smile- trying his best to ignore the throbbing headache he was having. “Really.”

Moonbyul smiled and resumed to scan the menu. She realised that she had already asked him that twice and perhaps it would be better not to keep bothering him about it.

At the end of their date, Minhyuk walked Moonbyul up to her apartment like he had always done. As she was about to key in the passcode to her apartment, she looked up to him and saw him shut his eyes tightly, obviously in pain. He then opened his eyes again after a while and saw that she was looking directly at him.

“You’re not okay, are you?” Moonbyul said softly.

“Hmm.” Minhyuk hummed, trying to control the pain that was attacking his head at the moment.

“Ottokae?” Moonbyul sighed as she looked over to Minhyuk who was trying so hard to keep himself from tumbling over. “Will you be alright?”

Moonbyul lifted her hand up and his hair. She watched as he relaxed a little bit before he closed his eyes. He leant into her touch as if it was the most comfortable thing he had ever came in contact with. Moonbyul smiled slightly, letting him rest his head on her hand before biting her lips nervously.

“Do you want to stay over?” She asked him softly.

Minhyuk’s eyes snapped opened as he stared at her in shock. “What?”

She laughed nervously before waving her hand vigorously in front of him. She shook her head and looked him back in the eye again, “I don’t think I can let you drive home in this condition.”

Minhyuk had no energy to tell her that he would be fine be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter