That Would Be Nice

Open Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk inhaled the air, it was nice being outside for a change. After deciding that he had spent too much time indoors, he decided to spend his Sunday evening by taking a walk along the Han River.

As he was walking, he spotted a familiar figure coming his way. The figure eventually faced him and they both looked at each other in shock. Once they reached the other, Moonbyul tugged her earphones off, rolled them and kept them securely in her hand bag.

“Hey!” Minhyuk greeted with a charming smile.

“Hey.” Moonbyul replied just as warmly, head tilting to one side as she took in the man’s presence. “What are you doing here?”

“Taking a walk. You?”

“I’m just heading home. I met up with Hyunsik and Hyejinie just now at The Groove.” She replied as she pointed her thumb to the direction of the restaurant she was coming from.

“Ah, so you’ve spoken to them already.” Minhyuk said as he nodded his head. The tone of his voice and action didn’t slip pass Moonbyul.

With her head cocked to one side, she narrowed her eyes at Minhyuk. “I’m guessing you already know about them?”

“Nothing escapes the great Lee Minhyuk” He winked, earning a scoff from the woman before him.

Eventually, the two find themselves sitting on the grass covered slop by the river, taking in the scenery as they discuss about the newly exposed couple.

“How does it make you feel?” Minhyuk couldn’t help but be curious. After Hyunsik’s almost breakdown the other day, he wanted to know if the younger man had been right to worry over Moonbyul’s reaction or not.

“Like a tiger letting go of her cub.” She sighed heavily. Moonbyul then giggled at the sight of Minhyuk’s confused expression. She hugged her knees up to her chest before taking a deep breath.

“Out of the four of us, Hyejinie’s such a free spirited person. She’s also the maknae who seems all tough on the outside and people tend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter