Et Auream

Nigrum Cordis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Et Auream :/ El Dorado

 

 

“Me hearties, avast! We are almost there, the island of beauty, Pulchritudo Island.” One of the ship crew tells his mates. “Ralph, matey, tells the Cap’n that we are close to the seashore.” “Me hearties, me will just tell the first mate. Me afraid that the Cap’n will get mad.” He said and he runs to tell the first mate.

In the captain quarters, a young man is sitting in front of the piano playing music. He wishes that someday he can dance to the melody that he always plays. He was about to close the fallboard when someone knock the door of his quarters. “Sehun. We’re here. Pulchritudo.” The first mate, Xiumin said to his captain.

Sehun came out from his quarters as soon as the ship reached the seashore of the island. “AVAST!” all the crew was looking at him. “You be going to the villages!. Booty and lass need to be here to El dorado!. Any crew who don’t bring me one of this, you be going to Davy Jones’ locker.” He said with a smirk then he return to his quarters. He smile when he heard his crew screaming “Aye, aye, Cap’n!” and herd them getting off the ship. “You don’t have to be so mean to them.” Xiumin said to him. He looks at Xiumin and just smile. From the ship he can heard people scream, a grieving sound explodes through the air. Then another ten of his friend come into the quarters. When his entire friend is there, he start playing the song.

The people from the villages who are hiding getting more afraid when they hear the music playing in the air. The music getting more horrifying with the additional of people screaming and a sound of people being killed. The music doesn’t stop until all of the villagers are dead. The crews take all the treasure that they can find, and nineteen young girls to the ship. All the girls were crying except for one girl with the hazel eyes. She’s wondering if this is the group of pirate that the legend said. If it was true, she wonders if the captain is young and handsome.

When they arrived and the main deck of the ship, all the girl was forced to kneel and some of the crew ties their hand to each other. A girl trying to run away from the ship was captured while they were waiting for the captain. “Miss, where did you think you want to go? The Cap’n will get angry if he knows someone is trying to run away.” The crew who caught her said. “Perhaps, you want to be sent to Davy Jones’ Locker?” one of the crew said and all the crew is laughing and mocking the girl how she want to be sent to the said place. “ What is Davy Jones’ Locker?” ask the girl with the hazel eyes. It was quite for a while before a young man answers her question. “A place that no buccaneer want to go.” He said. She’s looking at him. If she has to describe him, she would say that he is a very good looking man with a dark skin. Even though she hates a man with a dark skin, she can’t resist the desire to look at him.

She was about to ask him the meaning of buccaneer when a man come and whispering something to the guy. “Pete, take one of the wench and follow me.” She looks at the man when he walks through the door followed by the guy name Pete and one of the girls. She can see that the ship has start sailing from the seashore. From the ship, she can catch a glimpse of smoke in the air coming from the village. The man name Pete coming out from the door holding a body and put the body in front of the girls. They were shocked, because it was a dead body of the girl who followed him just now. “What have you done?!” said the hazel eyes girl. “You killed her! What have she done to you?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter