Tales Enim Vulgares

Nigrum Cordis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tales Enim Vulgares :/ The Folk Tales

 

The princess was 7 when she first listens to the story or a legend of a pirate ship sailing in the ocean looking for a girl. A , will be sacrificed to the captain of the ship.

The Princess was walking in the palace garden because she can’t sleep. She was alone. She is a brave girl even thought she was 7. “You are not asleep yet? My princess?” Queen Issabelle said to her grandchild. “No. I can’t sleep.” She replies to her grandmother. She remembers her grandmother face at that time. The lady is old, but still looks gorgeous even if she’s already old. Her blue eyes, she loves them. “Grandma, I love you.” The princess tells the queen. “Oh dear. Me too. Rose, I have stories I want to tell you. A folk tales.” The queen said. The queen takes the princess to sit on her lap and start the story. “In a villages, there is a tavern,” “Grandma, what is a tavern?” “A tavern is a place where the gentleman from the villages who work in the morning likes to go. To drink, get some rest, and party. Understand?” The princess nod to her grandma. “So, one night, when the villagers were having a good time in the tavern, a man came running into the tavern. His face looks like he has seen something that he should not see. He looks frighten. When the people ask him why he looks like that, he did not give any respond. So they thought that maybe he was sick. So they let it be. After an hour, they start hearing a faint sound of music. But it was only for a while. The next morning, a girl from the village was reported missing. Her name was Laura Blanche. Her father was a rich guy in the village. She was a beauty. She was supposed to be wed in two weeks. But she was missing. Then, the next day, the same things happen, a girl name Clara Pens was reported missing. The villagers decide they should search for the girl. When they were searching for the two missing girls, they found a dead body. Laura Blanche dead body. There is a letter attached to her dress. The latter said that the villagers should send a to the seashore if they don’t want to be killed like Laura. And started from that day, every one month before the full moon they will send a to the seashore. And when the pirate comes to take the girl, they would be a faint music playing. But the music was playing for a long time until dawn. The music makes the villagers feels scared. It not only happens to that village. A lot of island has heard the music.” For the first time, the princess feels scared. She scared if she will be sacrifice for the pirate.

The queen notices the looks on her granddaughter face. She hugs the girls and said that the girl should not be worry. Because it was only a legend. A myth. It has been a decade since the thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter