Initium

Nigrum Cordis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INITIUM :/ THE START

 

It was already morning when she woke up the next day, and the 1st thing that she realised that she was sleeping on Sehuns bed and then she notices that sehun was sleeping on his table. The door was open revealing Kai face. “Oh, you are awake your highness, I’m sorry if I was bothering your sleep, but I really need to wake up my captain.” He said while walking to Sehun and start poking his head and arms trying to wake him up. Then when he tried to poke the man head, he received a punch on his hand. “I’m awake stupid…” Sehun said with a sigh then he looked at her. “Oh, you’re awake.” She just nodded her head. “What do you want?” Sehun ask Kai and he whisper something on Sehun ear. She can sense that something is wrong with them when she opens up to ask, both man start walking towards the door.

 

Then after a few seconds Sehun came back into the room “Hey Princess, I have some business to attend to so I want you to clean up and change with any dress that you can find inside that box. And we will start your work today.” And again, before she can reply he was out of the room. Within second she starts to search for a new piece of clothing inside the said box and clean herself.

 

“What happen to him?” Sehun ask one of the crew mate. “I’m sorry captain, but I think his dead. Just like our previous mate. I’m sorry.” Said one of the crew. “It’s not your fault. So, stop saying sorry. There’s nothing we can do. It is our fate. But you guys don’t deserve it.” Sehun reply to his mate, all of the crew was watching him because they know that he felt guilty. “I promise you this time, that we will end this cursed.” He said and start walking back inside his chamber.

 

She was looking through his book shelf when he comes into the room. And he starts walking towards his table and tell her to sit on the chair opposite his. He starts taking out some paper, a brush and a bottle of ink for her. And he took something under his table. “Wait what is this?” “This would be your work. I want you to read this old cloth for me. Translate everything inside the cloth and write it down on the paper. That’s it.” When she reaches for the cloth she starts to get suspicious when she sees some later. “What are you…. Honestly?” “A pirate?” He answers. But somehow, she can tell that he was hiding something from her. “Tell me the truth. Or I will bail.”

 

With a sigh he replies to her and start telling the truth. She was shocked when she learnt about his true identity. “So, for the 1st time in my live. I beg you to help me. It is not about me but it was for my crewmate.” Then without replying she start to write down what she read into the paper.

 

‘aftí eÍnai i timoría apó tin opoía den boreíta na tréxete. to apotélesma tis dikís sas anóitis enérgeias se ména.’ “Well it said that you can’t run from your punishment because of your own foolish act. And there is a lot of thing that the lady in this cloth mention about all of your fault. I will skip it and… mmm… well a few angry words for you and… wait… why it was different?” Segun look at her the moment she saw her face start getting confused. “What? What’s wrong?” She pushes the cloth to him. “Well, if you look at all of the letter above, it was write in a Greek symbol… but the bold one… it was written in Latin symbols… what will it mean…” after a few minutes of silent she starts talking. “Do you think that it is possible that it might be the clue?” “Maybe…”

 

Then she starts translating the symbols,

 

‘Veniet super solem point omne peccatum primi novissimi.’

 

“it says that ‘high above is the sun will come, places for all, sin is the first and last’? what does it mean…” Sehun suddenly get up from his table and go to one of his long table that got a map on it. “What is it?” she asks him. “Read the clue back.” “mmm… high above is the sun will come, p” Sehun stop her and look at the map his fingers pointing at a few places on the map he starts to make some marks on the map. “Wait what are you doing?” “Marking.” Then her eyes stop at one place on the map. “Wait, is it possible if the place is Soeth?” “Well, it’s not possible… but why do you think it might be Soeth?” He looks at her. “Well, it says that high above is the sun will come, the sun will be first seen in Soeth every morning. Then it says that it is a place for all and sin is the first and last. Means that the place might as well be a place that is full of sin? And Soeth is known for their sin history… I mean the people sins. There’s just a lot of things happen there. And the places for all, Soeth is also known to accept a lot of pirate, the robber and a lot… Don’t you think?”

 

After thinking for a quiet time, Sehun look at her… “Maybe you’re right. The place is indeed a place for all and sins. We’re going there. Then he run out of his quarters then she can hear him telling all the crews that they were going to go to Soeth. When she walks out the chamber all of the crew were busy running around. “Come here.” She heard Sehun’s said and she start walking to him. And she starts talking. “Was it always like this?” She asks him and he look at her then look at his crews. “Yes… and no. Well it will only happen when suddenly I ask them to make sure my ship went to different directions. Why? Curious?” He asks her and she nodded. “Well now you know, how a pirate’s life is.”

 

Then she looks at him, she looks at his face. It is the first time that she really looks at every inch and feature on his face and she start to picture him on normal people daily clothes and start to think that he would be a fine gentleman. “Is it possible if I ask you a question?” She asks him still looking at his face. “Sure, My love.” “What is it like?” he looks at her. “What?” “Well, was is it like before you got the cursed?” “What was it like?” he asks again and she nodded while looking at his face.

 

“Well, I have a very good life, a perfect family, a hardworking and good friend. we are having and living a good life. Well, that is what we thought at first until we find t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter