Paciscor

Nigrum Cordis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PACISCOR :/ Deal

 

“Princess Elizabeth? I’ve bought a new type of roses for you. There are a lot of them. Florists from the town tell me so give it to you so we can put it in your garden. You remember Mr. Bill? The florist. He gives it to me this morning. He said that it was a new one he got from his friend when they send him the flower for his shop.” Mrs. Pane said while he instructs the other maid to put on a new sheet on Rose bed. “Your highness?” she calls for the princess. “Your highness?” she calls the princess again. And this time she walk to the princess walked-in closet. “Your highness, are you there?” she asked but she was welcomed into an empty room. “Linda call Madeline right now!”

 

In an anxious state, Madeline ran towards Prince Eric’s office. “Your Highness!” The Prince was doing a paper work when she barged into the room. He looked at her for a second and back to his paper work. “Yes? And what can I do for you to be out from my sight as soon as possible?” she feels hurt when he say that but at that time it was not that important. She looks at him even though he is putting all of his attention to his paper work. “Princess Elizabeth is not in her room.” She speaks in an anxious tone. “So? She might be in her library, or her garden. Why are you so panic?” he said while looking at her. He can see that she is in a state of panic and scared. “I’ve checked every place that she has been spending her time every day. But she wasn’t there. Not only that. I’ve been working under her for 3 years to know that she is not a morning person. So it is impossible if she wakes up early today.” She said.

 

He was about to say something when a faint knock was heard from the door. “Come in.” He said. A maid come and bows to him. “I’m sorry your highness. But Mrs. Pane asks for Miss Madeline to be present in the princess room now.” “For what?” he asked the girl. “I’m sorry your highness. For I don’t know why did she called for Miss Madeline. But I think it must be something to do with the princess.” She said. “You may go.”

 

“Miss Madeline, have you see our princess? I think that you might know because you are the personal maid of the princess.” Mrs. Pane asks her. “I’m sorry. But I don’t know. I’ve been searching for her around the palace but she was nowhere to be seen. I’m sorry!” she said and kneeled in front of Mrs. Pane. “We need to tell the prince. “Come with me.” She said and the entire maid followed behind her to the Prince office.

 

Prince Eric was a bit worried when Madeline and the other maid were out from his office. He was about to walk out from his office to look for his sister when a faint knock was heard. “Come in.” the door was open and a lady with a purple dress walks into the room. She bowed as little to him. “What are you doing here?” he said not giving any attention to her. “Is it wrong for a future Queen of Yiania to visit the soon to be King of Yiania?” She said to him and sits on the chair across from him. “Well I’m sorry to interrupt your visit today. Because I have a business to attend to. And I’m sure that you know the way out? My Lady?” he said. “Well I’m sorry my love. Because I hope to have dinner w-“ she was stop by Mrs. Pane who walk through the door without knocking with a few maid behind her. They bow to Prince Eric and her. “I’m sorry your Highness, My Lady for not knocking the door.”

 

The old woman said and bow to Prince Eric. “It’s okay Mrs. Pane. But may I know the reasons why did you come to my office with the other maid?” “I’m sorry your Highness. I’m so sorry. I… well I and the other maid have been trying to search for Princess Elizabeth around the palace with the help of the palace guard. But she is not around.” She said. He was shocked. Then the head guard of the palace come running through the door. “Prince Eric, My Highness! Princess Elizabeth is missing. One of the palace guard only found one of her shoes near her garden.” He said.

 

That morning the Kingdom of Yiania has declared that the Princess of Yiania was kidnaped. And they send a colony of army to rescue the Princess.

 

 

 

Sehun take out an old looking cloth from a chest under his table. He looks at the cloth. He looked at the word that Kyungsoo has scribbled on the cloth. He does it when they first found the clue for their cursed to be broken. But they never know what they need to do or search for because no one on the ship can read it. Not only that, but Sehun himself, has start thinking that it was a whole bunch of r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter