Captum

Nigrum Cordis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Captum :/ Captured

 

The princess walks in her rose garden during the dawn as she wakes up from her sleep. She keeps on waking up several time when she was sleeping so she decide to bring one of Shakespeare book and take a walk in the garden. This is all that man fault. If he did not come so often I will have a plenty of time to come here. I will lose my mind if I spend another day with him. But what can I do. He is my soon to be fiancé. She decide to stop walking and sit on one of the bench in the garden and start reading the book and start wandering if she will fall in love with a man at first sight just like Romeo did when he first spot Juliet while trying to catch a glimpse of Rosaline.

She was deep in her thought when someone asks her a questions. “What are you thinking of your highness?” the voice ask her. “Just thinking if I will ever fall in love with a man at first sight.” “And why were you thinking like that?” the voice ask again. “Maybe because I will be engaged to a man that I don’t like?” she answered. “Why are you engaged if you do not like him then?” “Because my dad, King Jonathan, think that he is the most suitable man for me. He is the heir to the throne of the North Palace. My dad said that I can be a queen if I became his wife. But you know what, I jut want to be free from this palace. I don’t want to become a queen. I just want to be here and be able to take a walk around the village. I feel trapped inside this palace and I don’t like when I was followed by a lot of maid just to make sure that I am safe. It’s tiring. And back to that man, he is so arrogant! He always scolds the maid even if they make a tiny mistake. And he always talks about the same thing over and over again. And we’re not even married yet but he already talks about how he will make sure that I stop reading and start spending a lot of time with him.

I can’t even look at his face more then thirty second and he want me to spend a lot of my time with him?! He is so unbelievable! Childish! Ugh!” Sehun was stopping himself from laughing when he heard the young princess throwing a fit how she hates her fiancé. “But princess, don’t you think that is dangerous for you to be out here? alone?” he asks her. “No. it have been a long time since I take a walk here in the garden when it is night or dawn. Even if my grandmother always said that it is dangerous. But I don’t think so. This is my garden as long as I don’t walk beyond the bushes to the forest I will be good.” She answered. But suddenly she realized that she have been talking to someone. She knows that it is possible for a palace servant to be out here at dawn. She was sure that she was indeed talking with a stranger.

“Who are..” her voice was stopped by a music. She recognizes the music from last night. It was the same music that played when she was reading Macbeth. It was coming from the forest. When she heard that person footstep she knows she has to run.

Run Rose run! Rose’s conscious yelled.

The princess ran as fast as she could. She didn’t stop to look back, only trying to get as far as she can from the forest and out from her garden. it was then that she asked herself, who is that man, what did he want and how can he get inside the palace? Before she had time to think about the question any further, she tripped on something and fell on the ground. She realized that she is still far from the back door of the palace. She cursed herself for having tripped on something. There was a black boot beside her leg. The owner of the black boot walked forward and stopped in front of her. Rose let her gaze wander as her eyes travelled from the man’s boots to his black trench coat, finally stopping at his face. She swears she can fall in love with that man standing in front of her but the thought vanished as soon as she remember what he have done to her.

Pirate. That what she thought of as soon as she looks at his clothes.

“You know, I was thinking that I will only pay a visit here and let my crew having some party at the tavern. But I change my mind when I see you walking at garden. to think I’d run into the princess of Yiania in her garden! I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter