Five

A little crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man was a good kisser. Forcefully turning her around so she now faced him, Sehun’s red eyes were now wide open. He removed her cap for easy access to her lips.

Amber finally gave in to exhaustion. She stopped resisting her own rationale and started to enjoy whatever it was that Sehun was doing. How did the maknae get so experienced? Having become a trainee the moment he passed the auditions to enter SM at 14, he had lost all chance at ordinary puppy love during his formative years. Jong In and Sehun must have got up to hanky panky any chance they could behind closed doors.

Somehow the two of them had moved from the living area into the bedroom, and Sehun had managed to remove his own coat and her jacket without breaking contact. If she didn’t know better, she would have thought all these well-oiled moves were practised on the fairer .

The poor fangirls who would die if they knew their beloved oppa was making out with the f(x) rapper - her haters floated into her conscious and Amber giggled.

His feelings obviously hurt, Sehun stopped kissing her and pouted, “What’s so funny, Noona?”

They were both lying on their sides, nose to nose, on her bed. Just what the was going on?

He frowned. “Am I doing it all wrong?”

Her babble started, “No, no, Hunnie, you are perfect ...” but stopped short when she realised what she was saying.

But the man heard what she said because a slow grin spread on his face and with his hand, he caressed her cheek, “Noona, you are perfect too.” 

Not as perfect as Jong In but she would settle for second best.

Scooting nearer to her, Sehun engulfed the woman in a one-arm hug. His breath tickled her ears as he whispered, “Can I touch you?”

The correct answer would be - No Sehun you may not paw me - but Amber was riding high on a combination of fatigue and lust that she just allowed him to pull off her baggy sweatshirt and sports bra and have his way with her.

Amber and Sehun didn’t have then, not yet. The last she heard when she finally succumbed to sleep was Sehun’s murmur, “You are the first girl I’ve touched in this way.” 

For some reason, a wave of guilt washed over her the next afternoon when the American spotted Junmyeon bounding her way. Amber also realised it had slipped her mind to inform the EXO leader that his maknae was staying over. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter