Second

A Top student (or not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// I don't know what happen but it's my third time writing this, luckily I save it on my laptop. So here's the second chapter 1.3. I would like to thanks those who subscribe this story, :)
In this chapter, I'll mention two scenes from a movie named Seven sisters, if one of you intend to watch it, you can skip that part (it's a little part of this chapter). By the way, I invite you all to watch it, it's an amazing story about solidarity between sisters. 

I'll try to update soon but I'm still busy with school (you'll understand why after reading this ;) ) Have a good day!//

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 


 

Three years later,

 

 

 

 

 



 

Only few courageous people dare to walk in the street. It was pouring down on the slippery ground. A fresh and cold could hit your skin if you were a simple tee shirt.

 

In the middle of the street, a girl was standing next to the entrance of a bar, holding hard her phone on her right hand without umbrella. She wasn't prepared for the humidity and torrential downpours if we looked at her clothes. A white tee shirt and a pair skinny jeans which were already wet. Her hair, messed up in addition wet obviously. The raindrop fell on her pale face, that we could see but it was half raindrop mixed with tears. Her eyes started getting swollen and red but she kept them open towards a street like someone left her alone.


 

Suddenly, the downpour had stopped that was she thought until she looked up. The clouds were out of her sight, her eyes only saw a purple sight. The girl turned around, her feet were in front of another.


 

“N-Nayoung.”


 

She quickly tried to wipe her tears away until a firm grip held her hand. The hopeless girl bit her lips.


 

“Cry as long as you need Jieqiong.”

 

“Could you take this for a moment ?” she added, handing the umbrella to her. Once Jieqiong grabbed it, Nayoung removed her sweater revealing her with another thin shirt under.


 

“Why d-” Jieqiong was cut off by Nayoung who put the sweater on her.


 

“Wear it before I take you somewhere. The rain won't stop soon.” the taller grabbed the umbrella again, so Jieqiong could put properly her sweater.

 

Once the chinese adjusted it, Nayoung put her arm around her shoulder and walked away. Jieqiong couldn't help but blushed.


 

They stepped inside another coffee shop. Nayoung closed her umbrella, before leading her inside.

 

A waitress called them “Nayoung ? Your shift is already over-” she bowed at the chinese.

 

“I come as a customer. Anyway could you bring us a green tea latte, a coffee latte and strawberry cheesecake ?”

 

After she got a nod, she pulled Jieqiong’s arm towards a table which isolated from others. “Sit here first. I’ll be back soon.”

 

Jieqiong followed her words and sat in the seat comfortably. She was brushing the sweat on her chest with her thumb, chuckling.

 

Few minutes later, Nayoung came back with a towel. She sat beside her, “let me dry your hair before our order come.”


 

“I-I can do it by myself.” she wanted to take the towel but instead she touched her hand. “Sorry.”

 

Nayoung moved to sit across her while Jieqiong was drying her hair. “It’s good to see you again… Nayoung…”


 

“Three years already passed since our graduation…”


 

She hummed.


 

“So, you work there ?” the chinese asked, while arranging her hair.


 

“Just a part time job. I’m still student.”


 

“Where is your school ?”


 

“Five minutes from here, Seoul’s academy in pharmacy department second year, what about you ?”


 

“Really ? I'm in history department fourth year. Why didn't you tell me ?”


 

She had forgotten about their past argument. Before she could spoke, the waitress brought them their order.

 

“Deduce it on my salary Siwon.” Nayoung said, pushing the cake in front of the chinese.

 

“Okay, enjoy it!” the girl called Siwon left them.


 

They both ate silently. Nayoung let the whole cake for her, she didn't like cheesecake that much

.

 

“What were you doing earlier ?” the stone asked out of the blue.

 

Jieqiong didn't answer immediately, she hesitated for long. “Someone stood me up.”


 

She was expecting her to not ask furthermore. “Who ?”


 

“Someone you don't know.” she pointed out.


 

“I'm pretty sure you would catch cold if I wasn't here for you. Anyway, after this I’ll walk you back.”


 

Jieqiong almost splited her tea out. “You needn't to-”


 

“It's still raining, so take your time.” she motioned the cake. “It's all on me.”


 

The younger was speechless, that happened too fast for her to handle. Suddenly, a flashback came to her mind. “Did I hurt your pride ?”


 

This time, Nayoung didn't reply or she looked like she didn't want.


 

“Of course.” she didn't expect an answer that dry from her.


 

“I'm sorry... but now… you seem doing well..” she apologized, looking down at the mug.


 

“I followed two years of preparation to get into this school. I guess I really haven't tried enough before…”


 

Outside, the weather was being better than earlier. The clouds left for the bright sun, eventually a rainbow.


 

“Shall we go ?” Nayoung asked, noticing the sun as Jieqiong finished her cake.


 

Like Nayoung said, she walked her back until the dormitory. When Jieqiong was about to enter, she turned around.


 

“Would you like to come inside ?” she offered.


 

“Sorry, I still have a lot of homework.” Nayoung explained.


 

“Then, tell me where is your dorm… I might come to you to give you back this after I wash it…” she held tightly the sweater.


 

“The same as Chaeyeon but in the 4th floor, room 61.”

 

Jieqiong took note to this informations in her mind.

 

“Thanks for today…”

 

“You’re welcome.” the stone said, before walking away hands in her jeans. The younger was staring at her until she was out of her sight.

 

 


 

I'm stupid





 

 

 

--

 

 




 

Few days after, nothing happened between them. When Jieqiong returned the sweater back to the owner, it was really quick because Nayoung was really busy. At least, the chinese saw her room even if it looked like hers. She knew that Nayoung shared her room with a certain Kim Doyeon.



 

Once, she bumped into her in the corridor. They helped each other to collect the book on the ground.

 

“Aren't you Zhou Jieqiong ?” the tall girl asked, frowning.

 

“Yes, it's me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter