Last

A Top student (or not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

Jieqiong was impatient to see her girlfriend. She was pacing up and down in her room.


“Stop moving, she won't leave out of country.” Eunwoo said, “and you have to introduce her to me.”


“I know I know but later not today.”


“Why ? Are you that much possessive already ?” she .


“Whatever!” she huffed, looking herself in the mirror.


“Why are you keeping your glasses ?” her roommate approached her.


“I … I just want to keep them…”


“Stuttering and blushing ? She complimented you about that isn't it ?” sometimes her friend was getting on her nerve because she could read her like an open book. “I know I love you too.”


“Stop teasing me! I'm enough stressed.” she was checking herself for last time along with her friend’s laugh.


Suddenly her phone vibrated, she answered as soon as she heard it.


“Kyulkyung ? Are you waiting for me ?”


“Kind of… why ? Where are you ?”


“Sorry but I have a thing to settle first so don't wait me. Instead, I will come to see you tomorrow. Is it okay for you ?”


She couldn't hide her disappointment in her voice. “I’m fine with … it. You must be busy..”


“Then I’ll hang up, bye love.” she hang up before the Chinese replied. At the same time, Eunwoo rolled her eyes at that too cliché scene.

“Love birds, you are really complicating your life. Just go and get her if you want to see her.” she encouraged her, the latter sighed.

“I can’t do whatever I want Eunwoo.”


“She's your girlfriend and today is your first day, you have all right to do it, at least for today.”


“With that, you're right…” Jieqiong nodded then she grabbed her key. “I’ll be back soon.”


“Good luck Kyul !”

 


--

 


That isn't right…. I shouldn't stalk her… What are you trying to do Zhou Jieqiong ?! Seriously how Eunwoo convince you to come here ?

Jieqiong was standing in front of Nayoung’s door without knocking for a while. Not long after, she heard people walking in her direction, Jieqiong walked away, not wanting to be hook people attention until she heard the owner.


“You shouldn't do that, you know it ?” a certain girl asked,


“I know but I lost my temperament, anyway thanks for your help.”


Jieqiong was hiding behind the wall, she recognized Chaeyeon and … Nayoung.


“Talking about that, we are official now. So stop whatever you’ve planned.” the stone warned, in cold voice.


“Really ? I think I need to talk with her. You know, that won't stop me.”


“Your friendship means really nothing to you ?”


“You know better than me so don't need to ask it again.”


Then she saw them enter inside the room. Jieqiong approached the door.


Should I knock ?? I have every right to do it


She did it. No answer. Again. No answer. Jieqiong knocked for the third time.


“Nice to see you Kyul.” Chaeyeon greeted her, then she turned around towards Nayoung. The latter was surprised to see her.


“Why are you surprise ? What were you doing ?” the chinese asked, crossing her arms.


Chaeyeon was holding a blanket in her arms. “ I just need a help from my dorm mates ?”


“In case you don't know yet, now we are officially dating so-” Nayoung cut her off.


“I think you need to talk together so I'm going.” she closed the door. Jieqiong stared at her friend.


“Let’s talk.”

 


--

 

They went to the coffee shop they used to go before.


“Why don't you tell me about Nayoung ?” Jieqiong broke the silence first.


“I tried to deny it during all this time, do you think it was easy for me ?”


“Still, you should've tell me ! Am I not your friend ?”


“You are right… I should've but you won't let go of her for me.”


“You clearly heard what I say earlier...”


“That won't change my mind. I let it pass once for Minghao but not her again.”


“Minghao ? Are you serious ?”


Chaeyeon took a spilt of her coffee. “Yeah… but he was only able to see you, even now…”


“What about us ? What am I for you ?”


Chaeyeon didn't answer, she could only stared at her blankly. Jieqiong called her again. “Answer me. Do you want us to stay friend or not ?”


“I don't know yet.”


“I want your happiness Chaeyeon..”


“I don’t know if I want yours…”


“Do you really love her or it is just to take a revenge ?”


“It’s not a revenge.”


“Then what ?”


“This discussion is going nowhere.”

 

--

 

After that meeting, they tried to act like nothing happen especially Chaeyeon. The latter was always stick with Nayoung and that annoyed Jieqiong but she tried to not think about it. It was just for a stupid project, like Jieqiong said.

One day, Eunwoo and her were sitting inside a random amphitheater and they were surprised to see them together. Chaeyeon and Nayoung were giving a presentation about placebo’s effect. During this, the stone was sometimes too close to her partner, that made her girlfriend very upset.


The chinese also discovered that her girlfriend use her for this presentation. Once they finished and people started to leave, she stomped on the stage, not forgetting to hit her.

“Yah! Is mine a placebo or the real one ?” she asked, making the other girl groaned in pain.

“It… was a placebo.” she said, “because all real were already gone!” she tried to find an excuse. Then Chaeyeon interrupted them by standing between them.


“It’s for science Kyulkyung. I thought you were willing to do that …” she chuckled. “anyway, I’m heading to the head office for the report. See you later Nayoung.” Chaeyeon almost kissed her on the lips.


Jieqiong couldn’t do anything, she still w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter