Deal

A Top student (or not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3



 

She slammed the door in front of her face hardly.


 

“Can we first be … something like friends with benefits but not involving , just acting like girlfriend ?”



 

This girl is crazy, she’s out of her mind, she’s unbelievable



 

Nayoung opened the door, only to check if the chinese was still there. She was still there so she slammed the door again before she could utter a single word.


 

I’m not someone with who you can play feeling…

 

Friends with benefits ? Where does she find that ?

 

She’s kidding me


 

“Im Nayoung!! You’ll break the door if you continue to slam it!” Doyeon complained at her, holding her arm.

 

“Stay away from here, go to your girlfriend.” she said.

 

“Aish… she’s not my-”

 

“Whatever who she is, leave please. I’m busy.” she ordered, holding the doorknob again.

 

With that Doyeon sighed and returned inside, she didn’t want to deal with her.


 

Friends with benefits….


 

Nayoung opened the door again, no you can’t do that ...

 

Jieqiong was arranging her hair until Nayoung approached her. The chinese stared at her eyes,

 

“About what you said… I’m in” she announced, “but in one condition.”


 

“Anything you want.”



 

“We’ll have 10 dates together, if after the 10 dates you didn’t make a move, we’ll not see each other anymore and act like we’re strangers.”



 

....



 



 



 

“10 dates ?” she repeated again, frowning. “that’s not fair!”

 

“10 or nothing.”

 

“More!” she insisted. Nayoung paused for a second before answered.

 

“11, take it or leave it.”


 

 


 



 

“Deal.”


 

The stone smirked at her while patting her head, the chinese was still frowning, she knew something will happen…


 

“Let me walk you back at your dorm.” she offered, she warned Doyeon about that before she dragged her out.


 

They were holding their hands together, soon Nayoung intertwined their fingers. Jieqiong was reassured that anyone was there at this time. None of them talked, they just walked.


 

In one mind,

 

Why did you involve yourself to this ?! *sigh* I should have just slam the door again… but I’m pretty sure she won’t resist it longer…  I bet I love you too much Jieqiong...


 

In the other mind,

 

10 dates ? Act like a stranger ? That too harsh… I’m stupid, I should have leave … Nayoung… I don’t know why but I’m like… attract to you… I want you for me and only me… why am I being possessive ?



 

When they reached the door, Jieqiong didn’t let go of her hand, she still wanted to keep it a little more. Deep inside her, she was happy about that deal but.. 10 dates....

 

Lost in thought, she didn’t notice that Nayoung pinned her against the wall.

 

“Huh ?” her cheek heated up when she noticed the close gap between them. “W-wait.”

 

“I thought you were straight ?” she smirked, chuckling to .

 

“I am.” she firmly said, she didn’t want to lose against her so she lightly pinched the older's waist “I’m straight but I become lesbian just for one specific person who is you.” Jieqiong wore a smile while digging her nails on her skin and made the older groaned in pain.


 

“Okay okay.” Jieqiong released her, proud of herself.



 

One point for me



 

After, Nayoung leaned closer to her, it supposed be a quick peck but the younger decided to deepen the kiss. Both panting when they pulled away. By the way, Jieqiong lifted the older’s sweat and saw the mark of her nail, soon someone swatted her hand away.

 

“ert.” the stone knocked at the door while adding, “I forget to tell you that earlier when we were watching the movie, it does count like a date so now 10.”

 

She quickly ran away before the angry chinese could catch her, in addition her roommate opened the door at this timing. “Huh Kyulkyung ? Did you lost your key ?”

 

“N-no… it’s complicated.” she entered inside, with her roommate who kept asking her.




 

--



 

Yeah definitely I should have not accepting that deal…


 

Jieqiong had search for her key everywhere inside her room, the amphitheater, even Chaeyeon’s room where she often passed by. No sign of her key, so her last option, going to Nayoung.

 

The latter was currently inside the library, reviewing her course for a upcoming test which count half of the first semester.

 

She only left her table to search a book. When she found it, someone stood in front of her.

 

At first, she wanted to ignore her but she couldn't. “Jieqiong not now. I’m busy.”

 

“I want my key.” she ordered.

 

“I haven't your key, you probably lost it somewhere.”

 

Jieqiong blocked her way again.

 

“Doyeon is not here so give me your key I’ll go check your room.” she suggested, but the stone disagreed.

 

“I’ll search it for you later I promise. Now move.” she pushed her lightly away, joining her table.


 

The chinese didn't abandon, she needed it because she forgot that Eunwoo, her roommate was ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter