Date

A Top student (or not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5


 

That's not supposed to go like this… what the hell they are doing here ?!


 

“She's my cousin.” Doyeon pointed at Sejeong’s girlfriend, Kim Nayoung.

 

Nayoung closed her eyes, and just wanted to wake up from this dream. Her roommate was also there along with her date, Choi Yoojung.

 

“So you're the stone that she talk about ?” the Kim asked her.


 

“I guess.” she gritted her teeth, sending a death glare to Doyeon. The latter was giggling and smiled.


 

“Anyway, it could be fun!” Sejeong cheered up. “By the way, are you two dating ?”


 

Jieqiong looked at her, before answering. “It's a long story.. but kind of..”


 

Doyeon frowned while mumbling into her date’s ears. Kim was as surprised as Sejeong.


 

“Okay okay then shall we go now ?”



 

--


 

“Why don’t we just watch a movie ?” the lazy Im suggested, she had dragged by her chinese towards many games. “Arcades are not fun…”

 

“Stop bringing the bad mood and be happy. It’s fun as long as you’re with me.” she pinched her nose, chuckling. “Now, get me that teddy bear Stoney.”

 

The latter hadn’t much choice to satisfy her girl. Behind them, she could hear Doyeon shouted whipped. On the contrary, Jieqiong seemed very happy.

 

It’s all because of Sejeong!!


 

After Nayoung got her what she wanted, she decided to sit on the rest area. There, she also met the other Nayoung, holding a big bear in her arms.


 

“Tired ?” she asked her, moving a little to let her sit.


 

“Yes, I’m practically dead.”


 

“You’re cute with Kyulkyung. I’m still surprised that you aren’t official.”


 

The stone stretched her body, few times yawning. “Me too but it’s how life goes.”


 

“She loves you too, that’s obvious.”


 

“I know.” she answered. I hope so.


 

Not long after, Sejeong came back to them, amused by the scene. “I didn’t expect that all Nayoungs will have too low stamina.” she joked, but Kim threw her the teddy she won for her. “I remember you used to have a good stamina Im.”


 

“That’s the past.” she blurted out.


 

I have good stamina but … it’s difficult to handle a bold kid especially when she’s at the high peak.


 

From afar, speaking to which, she was waving at her, telling her to come. The stone had to obey at her. The couple behind was enjoying this view.

 

“What ?” her sleepy voice asked to the kid who had her eyes sparkling.


 

“Are you tired ? Am I convenienc-”


 

“Not at all! I’m fine!” she replied, “as long as I’m with you like you said..”


 

“Then could you teach me baseball ?” she excited, squalling around her like a kid. With that she nodded.

 

“Yoojung let’s play baseball too!” Doyeon exclaimed, following them. Nayoung shot her a scary glare but the latter was used to it. “Why can’t we play ?”


 

“Of course you can, it will be more fun. Isn’t it Stoney ?” Jieqiong turned at her.

 

“Yeah…”


 

Stop teasing me you Kim big mouth!!


 

Why ? That’s the perfect occasion to tease the famous Im Nayoung!


 

You’re so dead when we’ll back


 

Try me, like you can fight against Kyulkyung-unnie


 

Aish, why don’t you just play with Yoojung somewhere else?!!


 

Because it’s fun to be around you


 

“Doyeon ? Something’s wrong ?” Yoojung squeezed her arms.

 

“No no, I was thinking about something.” she wore a smug smile towards the stone.

 

“Whatever.” the latter stated, taking a bat. She wanted to hit her friend but not in front of Jieqiong and Yoojung.




 

“I’ll show you first and copy me okay ?” the older held the bat and soon hit on the ball. Jieqiong was clapping hard even if she didn’t need it. Then, Nayoung motioned her come to closer.

 

The stone embraced her by behind, her hands above Jieqiong’s.

 

“Like this.”


 

“As I expect from you, you’re the best.” she planted a kiss on her cheek, making her flush. Although Doyeon interrupted their moment.

 

“It’s because I teach her well!” she added.

 

“Shut up. Go back to your cheerleading club!”


 

“You guys seem really get along together.” Yoojung remarked.


 

Suddenly, Nayoung received a hit from the chinese. “Ouch!”

 

“What’s for?”

 

“You have a bad habit to curse, don’t you ?”


 

“Yes, she does.” Doyeon said, hitting the ball.


 

“Kim Doyeon.” she called.


 

“Anyway, don’t mind them and let’s play.” Jieqiong cupped her cheeks, making an eye contact.




 

--




 

At the end of this, she thought that they will back to the dorm but no.

 

They decided to buy snack and eat them at the Han River. Both Nayoung was tired, but Sejeong insisted while Dodaeng couple followed them.


 

Jieqiong leaned against her shoulder. “I know you're tired, sorry.”


 

“Tomorrow don't even call me.” the stone caressed the teddy bear whereas the chinese chuckled.


 

“Want some ?” Kim Nayoung handed soju to the other Nayoung.

 

When Im took it, Jieqiong frowned and clutched her hand on Nayoung’s shirt.

 

“Why ?” she wiped “you want ?”


 

“Don't let her touch alcohol if you don't want to carry her on your back.” Sejeong warned.


 

“That's not the point…”


 

Yoojung gasped and told Doyeon what was about. Then she nodded.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter