Meeting L

The Confusing Geometry of Love

During lunch time, Mr. Lee asked you to go to W. High and get some papers from his office there. You bowed and went to Woollim High by yourself. Some students looked at you again but you decided to ignore them this time.

“Omona! He's so good at playing the guitar!”

“Sshh! He might hear you babo!”

“Shut up, the two of you.”

You heard some girls bickering while hiding behind a bush. They were trying to get a peek of the music room's inside but they had no luck. Eaten by curiosity, you hid behind one of the bushes and eavesdropped.

“Wah, he's so handsome~ I want him as my boyfriend.”

“Unfortunately, I'll get him before you do.”

You tilted your head to the side. *Who are they talking about?* But your thoughts were interrupted when they scrambled off and even screamed their asses off. You looked up and saw cold eyes glaring your way. You flinched and stood up, “M-Mianhaeyo, I didn't mean to!” You blurted.

He closed the window and poked his head out of the door, “You didn't mean to what?” He asked, more like a growl.

“I-I didn't mean to...uhm, nothing!” You shut your eyes close as you heard footsteps near you. The guy finally stopped and flicked your forehead, “Shut the hell up, I don't need your explanation. Why were you hiding in the bush anyway? Lemme guess, you're with those girls?” He asked menacingly.

You shook your head, “Of course not, why would I be with them when I'm already a senior?”

He paused for a while and glared at you, “You, I don't know who the hell you are but...you're the first girl to hear me play the guitar.”

“Eh? But I thought those girls heard you play already?” You gave off a puzzled expression.

“Do you think I can play my guitar when there are giggles here and there behind my back?” He asked, sarcastically. You crossed your arms, “Whatever. I have something to do anyways.” You turned to go but he grabbed your wrist.

“Yah, what do you want?” You asked, annoyed. He smirked, “Who are you first?”

“Hmp, I'm Jang ~~~~~, Dongwoo oppa's sister and the vice president of T.O.P High's student council. I guess that's enough introduction for you.” You said.

“Sheesh, to be honest you have the record of ‘L talked to you for more than two or three words.’. I'm Kim...Just call me L.”

You chuckled, “It's nice to meet you Kim Just call me L. Anyway, I have some things to do, see you later.” You waved and walked away. L stood there and watched you disappear. He glared at the giggling girls before walking back to the music room. He sat down on the floor and thought of you. *I wonder if she's the girl that can...Whatever, all girls are the same L.* He rolled his eyes and took you off his mind.