C.A.P

The Confusing Geometry of Love

“IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!” You shouted, your face in a deep shade of the color red. You immediately stood up and dusted your skirt. L.Joe stood up too and flipped his bangs with a cool expression. Your mouth dropped. *How can he act coolly like that in this kind of situation?* You thought.

L.Joe smirked, “Look, Mr. President. You misunderstood. She,” He jabbed a finger at you, “Purposely fell from the stairs and dragged me with her, resulting to her sitting on top of me and secretly face me. Well, until you came along.” He shrugged.

Your eyes widened, “What are you talking about?! You were hugging me in the first place!”

Chunji's head went from side to side, listening to both you and L.Joe's arguement. He seriously find you two funny. *Wait, my mission!* He thought and pulled you away from L.Joe. You were surprised by his sudden actions.

“Yah, Lee Byunghun. If you don't want to get expelled, then stay away from ~~~~~.” Chunji said. L.Joe tilted his head in interest, “Dude, you're going that far just for me to stay away from her? Sure, you can always expell me. When though? Now?” He smirked.

Chunji's hands balled up into a fist, “NOW-“

“He won't be.” Someone spoke from behind L.Joe. The three of you looked behind L.Joe and saw C.A.P. He placed a hand on L.Joe's shoulder, “Because he'll be the last and newest member of Teen Top.”

“What?! But hyung~!” Chunji whined. C.A.P ignored him and patted his shoulder, “Just accept the fact that you're not the leader anymore and I am.” Chunji sulked and walked over to you instead.

--------------

“Hyung! You’re back!” Ricky and Changjo chorused.

“Bleh, no more Chunji on us!” Niel teased.

“Welcome back, Minsoo oppa!” You greeted and gave him a hug. C.A.P hugged you back and smiled at you. You smiled back and looked to the left. You saw Chunji pretending to fake sob about C.A.P's return.

Meanwhile, L. Joe was uneasy. *Am I really going to be a part of them? Think L. Joe. Think! Argh!* He thought, pacing back and forth. He then noticed you sitting on the bench with a bored expression, watching the other members of Teen Top get all huggable with each other. He grinned. *I know what to do now.* He thought and walked over to C.A.P.

“It's C.A.P, right?” L. Joe asked. Ricky frowned, “It's C.A.P hyung for you.” C.A.P shushed him and smiled towards L. Joe. “Yeah, my real name is Bang Minsoo, but I prefer C.A.P.”

L. Joe smirked and held his hand out, “Call me L. Joe, C.A.P hyung.” He emphasized while looking at Ricky.

“So, is there something you would like to say?” C.A.P asked. L. Joe shook his hand, “I accept your offer as the last member of Teen Top.”

“Yes!” C.A.P and Niel cheered in unison.

You, Chunji, Ricky and Changjo's eyes widened, “WHAT?! NO WAY!”

C.A.P smirked, “Yes way.”