One. ♥

The Confusing Geometry of Love

Brrriinnngg~!

Students of T.O.P High ran here and there, rules were strictly followed inside the prestigious school, or else they'll fall under the hands of the sweetest yet most evil person in the world, Lee Chan Hee.

“Lee Chan Hee!” You yelled in his face as you slammed the your hands on his desk, bringing him back to reality. You were the vice-president of the school's student council, yet you were the opposite of him. You were labelled as the angel of the school, the forgiving one. Although you were 100% kind, students still followed the rules because of some rumor circulating around the school campus.

Jang ~~~~, the student council's VP, has the cruelest punishments, crueler than the most evil president in the whole world!

Chunji sweetly smiled at you and placed his hand on top of yours, “You need something sweetie?” He asked, batting his eyelashes.

You rolled your eyes and removed your hand, “Why did you spread such rumor about me? My reputation in this school will be ruined because of you!” You yelled at his face, your voice booming inside the SC room. You sighed and looked around, the other officers were shaking.

Chunji sighed dramatically and pouted, “Look at you yelling at me like that, you're scaring the student council officers yet I was labelled the sweetest yet scariest prince charming in the world.” He stood up from his seat and sat on his desk instead.

You gritted your teeth, “Cut the dramatic act Chanhee. You know your father will kill me once he knows about this.” You sighed.

“Speaking of my father-”

“JANG ~~~~~!!” His voice boomed throughout T.O.P High. Your eyes widened and you immediately ran behind Chunji, “Hide me babo!” You whispered and shut your eyes close. Chunji jumped off the desk and hid beside you, “He's not here for you, he's here for ME!” He whispered back and pushed you.

The doors of the student council room flung open, revealing the handsome principal, Lee Chan Ho. He looked around, looking for his son. The officers, including you, bowed at him, “Good morning 원금-ssi.”

Mr. Lee bowed back and looked at you, “~~~~-ah, where's Chanhee?”

His scary voice creeped you out. You were contemplating whether you'll tell him or not. Beads of sweat went tinkling down your milky-white skin. *Lee Chanhee, you better thank me for this!* You thought as your hands balled up into a fist.

“Um, Chun- I mean Chanhee oppa went home, he's burning down with a fever. Wae Mr. Lee?” You asked innocently, you were going to make Chunji pay for it.

Mr. Lee gave you a small smile and ruffled your hair. Was he having mood swings or what?

“I see, I'll just get back to work then. By the way, we have a new student. I was going to ask Chanhee if he can accompany him around but I guess you'll replace his duty for today. Good luck ttal.” He waved and walked out of the room.

You sighed in relief and sank down into the floor. You looked at Chunji's desk and pressed your lips into a firm line, “I guess I'll just make him pay later.”

Ricky, the secretary and also one of Chunji's friends, came in with stacks of papers, “Noona, the new student is waiting for you downstairs.” He said. You nodded and kicked Chunji's desk, “Yah, come out!”

Chunji came out from under the desk and dusted off the dirt in his hair, “Ugh! Why did you kick the desk like that? Now look what you've done to my hair!”

You just rolled your eyes and walked out of the student council room. Ricky told you that the new student was waiting at the school gates. On the way, you bumped into Changjo, he's one of Chunji's friends and is the treasurer of the SC.

He leaned in and whispered something, “~~~~~ noona, the new student already broke one of the rules!” Your eyes widened, “Mwoh?!”

Changjo nodded, “I asked him if orange is his natural hair color and he said no.”

Your eyes enlarged and thanked Changjo before running off. *I have to make him remove his hair color. He doesn't know what's waiting for him when he gets under Chanhee's hands.*