Two. ♥

The Confusing Geometry of Love

Thanks to those who subscribed! 나 그대를 사랑한다! :">  ㅋ ♥


 

L. Joe looked at his watch and spat on the ground. *Tch, what kind of school is this anyway? How come the president is late in picking me up? Sheesh.* He thought. The male students gave him dirty looks while the female students were curious and frightened at the same time, because who knows what'll happen when Chunji finds out about this.

One of the girls were pushed by her friends, urging her to go talk to L. Joe. Niel, one of the officers, was watching from the 4th floor's hallway in amusement. *He is something, I better tell C.A.P hyung and Chunji hyung about this.*

L. Joe heard stuttering in front of him and looked up. It was one of the female sophomores. He could tell she was nervous just by looking at the nervous expression on her face.

“What do you want?” L. Joe asked, which seemed like a growl to the girl. The girl immediately backed off and ran with her friends. L. Joe smirked and shook his head.

“Yah.” Someone said as she towered over him. L. Joe looked up and saw you glaring at him. He glared back with a more fierce gaze, “What?”

You gulped but kept on a cool expression. You pressed your lips into a firm line and dragged him away from the school gates. The other students watched the both of you enter the main building with curious expressions. *I wonder what the vice president will do to him, if the rumor's true then good luck to him!* They all thought at the same time.

------

“Yah! Let go of me! Urgh!” L. Joe complained for the umpteenth time. You ignored him and kept on dragging him upstairs (3rd floor, where all the empty classrooms are. They'll be filled next year. Lol.) to where the empty classrooms were.

L. Joe finally shut up once the both of you entered one of the empty classrooms. You turned the light on and crossed your arms, “Sit down and wait here.” You commanded.

He scoffed, “And who do you think you are to order me around like that? To drag me away like that huh?” He asked, his face just inches away from yours.

“Well for your information, I AM THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL. THE RULES HERE ARE STRICTLY FOLLOWED AND NO ONE DISOBEYS. AND WHEN I MEAN NO ONE, I MEAN IT!” You retorted with an annoyed expression.

L. Joe sneered in amusement. *She's quite cute when she yells like that. Wait...what am I thinking?* He thought and stepped away from you. You watched him quietly as he sat down on one of the chairs.

“What am I doing here anyways?” He asked.

“I'll get your hair dye removed, it's against the rules.” You replied.

L. Joe scoffed, “What the fu-“

“Cursing too.”

“What kind of school-”

“Accusing the school and the school's rules is one of them too. It's actually the 19th rule of the school.” You explained while wiggling your finger at him. L. Joe frowned, “What are you? A lawyer? Tch.” He muttered.

You took out your phone and dialled Changjo's number. After three rings, Changjo finally answered, “~~~~~ noona, why did you call?”

“Changjo, can you please remove the new student's hair dye?” You asked. Changjo chuckled, “Leave it to me noona. You can go to class. I'll take care of L. Joe hyung.”

You raised a brow, “L. Joe?”

“That's me.” L. Joe answered bluntly. You rolled your eyes and said a few things to Changjo before hanging up. You looked at L. Joe for a while and headed to the door.

“Yah ahjumma, where are you going?” L. Joe asked. “Changjo will be the one to take care of your...hair. I'll wait for you at the student council room, Changjo will show you the way.” You explained and walked out of the empty classroom. You froze in your tracks when you realized that he called you ‘ahjumma.’ You sighed and shook your head. *I'll get back at him later.*

L. Joe crossed his arms and stared ahead with an annoyed pout, “She's kind of cute when she's mad.” L. Joe blurted to himself. He realized what he said and mentally slapped himself, “Yah! Lee Byunghun, what's happening to you?!” He asked, talking to his self.

He sighed and straightened up, realizing that Changjo finally arrived. He looked up and saw Changjo giving him O___O" look.

L. Joe rubbed the back of his neck and muttered an ‘aish’.