Five. ♥

The Confusing Geometry of Love

Sorry for the late update. >.< D:

{Yoo Haneul.}


 

You entered Woollim High, T.O.P High's brother school. Your uniform was slightly different from the students there; your skirt was black and brown, checkered too while theirs was just plain black and nothing else.

The students stared at you like you were a celebrity, sure they knew who you were. You were the famous Jang ~~~~~, the younger sister of Jang Dongwoo; which actually didn't matter to you at all. Sure, Infinite was famous in Woollim High, not only for their looks but their pure intelligence and unique personalities.

You suddenly remembered your old bestfriend, Yoo Jiae.

-----

{Flashback.}

Jiae gaped at you, “Girl, you're Dongwoo oppa's sister and you don't know Infinite?”

You shrugged, “He keeps secret from me I guess.” *Dongwoo oppa, I'm going to kill you from keeping your group away from me.* You thought and listened to Jiae instead.

“Well, there's many to know about Infinite. I mean, they have the looks, the talents and the brains.” Jiae trailed off.

“What's there to know about Infinite anyways?” You asked, almost getting eaten by curiosity. Jiae smiled, “Well, there's Kim Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite. He's the guy whose eyes disappear when too happy or something like that. He's a funny leader, but he always put his group members first before anything. He also has an attentive personality. Well,” Jiae leaned in and whispered into your ear, “Rumors has it that he's a very skilled fighter too.”

Your mouth formed into an ‘O’. Sunggyu reminded you of C.A.P, but less funnier than Sunggyu.

Jia then continued, “Then there's Dongwoo, your brother and the...scariest in Infinite.” Jiae whispered the last three words.

“But why is he labelled as the scariest?” You asked. “Don't you know, his face expression is similar to a Tyrannosaurus Rex when he's angry!” She raised her arms in the air. “But behind those scary facts, Dongwoo oppa has the most positive personality in Infinite.” Jiae proudly said.

“Continue..” You mumbled as the two of you sat down on one of the school's benches.

“Well, there's Namu oppa-“

“Namu?” You tilted your head with a puzzled expression. Jiae giggled, “His fangirls nicknamed him that. His real name is Nam Woohyun. He's the greasy one. He likes to flirt with girls in Woollim High, except for me because he knows I'll beat him up when he does. Although he's an all time flirt, he isn't a playboy and he's very good in cooking too.”

“Next is Hoya oppa. He's like, the dance machine of Infinite. He's a good rapper too, just like your brother. He has a funny personality and he has his own charms too...his cute smile!” Jiae squealed but continued story telling anyway.

“There's Lee Sungyeol, the choding of Infinite. He's the funniest in the group, I think he doesn't know the definition of the word ‘serious’. He doesn't do things seriously, his owl expression really scares me alot.”

“Next is the diva maknae, Lee Sungjong!” Jiae giggled as she spoke, “He's the diva of the group, but not literally of course. He's the most adorable maknae you'll ever know in the whole world. Plus, he can help you with your terrible fashion sense.” Jiae teased. You frowned, “Yah!”

Jiae chuckled and began whispering instead, “Well, there's L.”

“L? What kind of a name is that? It's just a single letter.” You said but Jiae shushed you, “Nobody knows his real name, except for Infinite. To be more specific, he only shows up when it's time for Infinite's private classes. Rumor has it that he's handsome, he's the center face of Infinite and he knows how to play the guitar well. He always has this mysterious aura around him but nobody knows if it's true or not.”

“Whoa...” You flinched at the thought of L but unconsciously, you were curious to know more about him.

-----

You chuckled at the thought and walked backwards, accidentally bumping into a student. A queenka to be exact.  “Oh my Shisus, I'm sorry-“

“UH! Look at what you did to my nail!” She shrieked. You bit your lip, “Mianhae, I didn't mean to bump into you.” You mumbled while fiddling with your fingers. You looked up and saw another girl with the dumbest tone of voice you have ever heard, “What happened to your nail? It looks awful.” She spoke in a blunt tone.

The other female rolled her eyes and looked at you from head to toe, “Let me guess, a new student?” She crossed her arms. You shook your head, “No, but I'm here to pick up my brother.”

“Brother?” She raised a brow. You were getting annoyed already. “Jang Dongwoo.”

She gasped and had this worried look on her face. Her friend sniffed her perfume instead, “Um, Haneul, there's something called ‘too much perfume’.” You blinked at her, she was like a weirdo.

Haneul suddenly smirked and held out a hand, “I'm Yoo Haneul. Let's be friends, and don't mind Kyungmi. She's dull.” You just nodded and hesitatingly placed your hand in hers, “Sure.”

“Kyungmi, I need a personal assistant to do my nails. Pronto!” She exited Woollim High with Kyungmi after her. You sighed. *Well, at least I made a friend in Woollim High.*

You were a bit glad that she became your friend...or so you thought.