Three. ♥

The Confusing Geometry of Love

You entered the student council room and saw Chunji busily pressing buttons here and there on his cell phone. You mouthed a ‘what the?’ to Jieun and she shrugged. Jieun was your girl best friend and is also the muse of your school.

You walked up to your desk next to Chunji and sat down on the chair, letting out a tired sigh. Ricky slid towards your desk with his chair {you know, the ones in those offices, the chair wif wheels. .-.} You closed your eyes and rested your head on your desk. Fortunate for you, Mr. Lee let all of the officers have their private classes if they want so they could catch up with the lessons.

Things were like that for half an hour, until Changjo arrived with L. Joe. Niel immediately stood up and went over to Chunji's desk. He kept on whispering things in his ear and Chunji's eyes widened. He stood up from his desk and placed his hands on his pocket, “Lee Byunghun.”

You immediately looked up and saw Chunji staring intensely at L. Joe. You sighed and made a face palm, *My plan is a complete fail.*

“What?” L. Joe asked. Chunji smirked, “For now, please go to class. After that, go to the school's rooftop, we have some talking to do.”

You sighed and banged your head on the desk.

---

Lunch time came pretty fast. You took your lunch and sat down at the so-called ‘heavenly’ table of Teen Top. They were five, but C.A.P was always gone because of his parents taking him to business trips around the world. You ate and looked around, girls were glaring at you. You huffed and ignored them.

“Chunji-ah, when will Minsoo oppa come back?” You asked. Chunji looked up from his phone, “And why are you asking me that?” He raised a brow.

You frowned, “Because you at being Teen Top's leader. Mehrong~” You stick your tongue out.

“Yah!” Chunji shot you a death glare. Teen Top high fived with you and laughed, “You don't buy us ice cream everyday after school unlike C.A.P hyung~” Ricky and Changjo said.

“Shut up. I'm too busy for ice cream.” Chunji mumbled, rolling his eyes. You chuckled and looked to the left. You rolled your eyes when you saw L. Joe getting flocked up by the queenkas, Miyeon, Jinah and Yuna.

Niel noticed you and smirked, “Someone's jealous~” He sang. You raised a brow, “What are you talking about?”

“Don't play dumb with me, I already knew you fell for him the first time you towered over him at the school gates this morning.” He smirked in victory. Your mouth literally dropped. L. Joe? Fell for him? What the fudge was he talking about? All these thoughts were running in your mind.

Chunji's hands balled up into a fist under the table. He turned to you curiously, “~~~~~-ah, is what Niel said true?”

You scoffed, “Of course not! Sheesh, can you shut your mouth Ahn Daniel?” You hissed and continued to eat your lunch instead. Niel just laughed it off and ate his lunch too. Although Chunji was still curious about what Niel said. He sighed, *I probably should confess to her soon before she falls for that rebel guy. But what if she turns me down?* 

 


 

Thank you to those who subscribed and for those who commented ~ ^^' I appreciate all of your comments. :D 

Sorry for the short and crappy chapter. >< I'm not really feeling well these past few days because of school work as the VP of the SC. I felt like the ‘you’ in this story is somehow related to me. Lol. X'] 

By the way, who can recommend me some funny stories that makes yew laugh? 8D Sorry for the random question. XD The exams will come soon ~ e___e This Happy Derpina is going to be away for now, I think I'll be back, tomorrow night? Lewl. D: Hope to see your comments. Thank you again~ :">