Yeah he's a giant

Hot bully and The petite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's all you've got!? move your asses and run faster! Jinki! how many times have you tripped already!?" 
   The coach stopped shouting as he felt the presence of the pink haired boy next to him."Oh Jonghyun, you came!"
As soon as the coach noticed him, he pressed his palms together and looked at his teacher with the best puppy eyes he could master.
"I promise to attend all the classes and do my best i'll run 100miles if you want me to, but please don't punish me!please"
     The said coach crossed his muscular hands over his chest and let out a soft chuckle"well that was a nice try Cotton candy boy, but it's not just a punishment.I'm willing to ignore all your bad marks and absence during my classes. i don't think helping your school's team is that difficult besides they're practicing for the final match. You can go home if you don't care about passing "
"of course i want to pass!"
"then no complains"
     Jonghyun lowered his head and looked at his dirty white converse. he couldn't tell him his actual problem no body believed him anyway.
"Yes Mr.Jung"
"That's the only thing you should say to me.So when the players left clean the locker room i wan't it to shine! bling bling! got it?"
"Yes"
    Mr.Jung's fingers ruffled Jonghyun's hair as he made his way to the players while shouting"Who the heck told you, you can stop running?! move!"
     Jonghyun made his way to the bleachers all the time avoiding to look at the team.He took his notebook out as he sat down.The football practice didn't seem to finish anytime soon so he started doing his homework as fast as possible maybe if he was fast enough, there would still be some time left, to practice for his band.
      After a while, when he was solving the last math question, he heard the most annoying voice ever.
"Hey Jjongie~"
Jonghyun ignored him and kept looking at his note book.
"Were you drawing the hottest boy in this school aka me?"
     Jonghyun glared at him."First of all, you're just an ugly frog! and No! i have more important things to do in my life!"
Captian of the team let out a laugh as he said"You're so cute when you're mad!"He took the boys note book and held it high while he looked through the pages. He pouted and faked a sad voice "You really were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter