Regret..

Hot bully and The petite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flash back: 

   The school day was over and Jonghyun  was happily walking back home holding the roses Minho gave him in his hands and smelling them time to time,he didn't know he liked flowers before.
"Jonghyun?"
He heard a feminine voice behind his back.He turned around and saw a really pretty girl smiling at him he guessed he had seen her at school before. 
"Yes?"
"Can we talk for a few minutes? it won't  take long"She said as she pointed to the park near them.
"Umm..okay"Jonghyun said as they went and sat on a bench. Jonghyun had no idea about what the girl wanted to tell him.
    "My name is seolhyun.We study in the same school."
"Well..you already know my name."Jonghyun responded.
The girl played with her fingers on her lap as he spoke."I..Minho gave you this right?"
Jonghyun was shocked he thought nobody saw them.
"He's really cool...and you should have no reason to reject him..but-"
"I don't know why should i listen to you about this"Jonghyun cut her.
"Because i don't want you to end up like me!"She said as he looked at Jonghyun,tears welling up in her eyes.
    Jonghyun wanted to say something but the girl didn't let him.
"Just listen to me okay?after i'm done say whatever you want."The girl said looking sad and worried.
Pink haired boy only nodded.
"I'm Minho's ex girlfriend."
Well now Jonghyun was interested to liseten to her.
"He asked me on a date like he did for you choclates and roses..He was the best in our school..of course i couldn't reject him..i was so happy with him.."
She said as she took out her phone from her pocket and showed her selfies and cute videos with Minho to him.
     Jonghyun didn't like watching them at all.
"That was just to tell you i wasn't lying...
it was like..2 monthes later when he started ignoring me..he barely talked to me..he didn't reply to my texts..
but..but..if i suggested him to have , he never rejected..i..i understood he only wanted me for my body..and.."She couldn't continue anymore as she started crying.
Jonghyun couldn't believe her she was just an stupid ex right?
     She wiped her tears and continued.
"Of corse you won't believe me.. nobody does..I myself wouldn't believe if i didn't know him. one day i decided to break up with him.. so when he answered one of my calls and sounded so unpleasent to hear my voice..I told him let's break up. I.. i expected him to disagree but.. He broke up with me on the damn phone.. we broke up on the phone. He's not the sweetest guy when you know h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter