Enemy!?

Hot bully and The petite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh God! Minho you're so stupid!"
Jinki said not believing his friend.
"I know.."Minho lowered his head and took a glance at the boy he loved, yes he loved who was sitting on a bench and adjusting his guitar strings.
     "Hyung.. you know what is worse? before that i just liked him a lot maybe just a crush but as time passed i was so stunned by his personality, i mean how could he bare with me? he could've easily gathered proof and exposed me to the whole school and say 'Hey your angelic caption is just a bully' but all he did was throw curses at me!
I guess he's just too kind too pure.And i'm such a douche!"
Minho said so angry by his own behavior.
     "Then make it up to him! instead of being so damn stupid do something so
he'll liked you back."
Jinki put his hand on his tall friend's shoulder and looked into eyes."Give it a try!"He pressed.
    Minho looked at his best friend.
"Well.."he said looking at the pink haired boy."I guess h's worth a second try!"He said and smiled at his bunny friend.
"So how should i apologize?"He asked Jinki.
Jinki held his chin as he was thinking.
"On our final match wear a t shirt that says ' I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PINKIE~" under your football shirt and when we won the game take your it off. I'm a genius.Aren't i?"
Jinki said excitedly.
"Hyung you're embarrassing!"Minho said not being able to control his laughter and they laughed together.
   "But i guess it's a good choice to apologize as a champion."Minho said after he was done laughing.
'I'll make you mine Jjongie~'
"By the way , coach said we can skip classes tomorrow and just have fun and relax before our match, you have to come over."Jinki said happily.
    The last time they played video games and ate chips and snacks was long ago and he really missed it.
"Of course i will!"
Minho said and they giggled together.

  Tomorrow,a day before the final match: 


   The beautiful girl fixed his lipstick while she looked at her face in the girls' bathroom mirror.
 two other girl were next to her checking their faces and chatting about different stuff.
"Did you hear about that pink guy?"
The girl finished putting her lipstick.
"No, what about him?"One of the girls next to her asked.
The other went closer and whispered to her ear and made her gasp.
"No way! Our poor Minho oppa!"
"Yeah..unfortunately..."The girl put back her lipstick in his bag as he left the bathroom with a smirk on her face.


   That day Jonghyun entered his class a little bit late.
Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter