I'm sorry...

Hot bully and The petite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The referee blew his whistle and ended the game.
"YEEEES! WE DID IT!"Minho shouted as his teammates were hugging him happily.
   They had received their trophy and now were leaving the school , their coach promised them a big special party if they win.
Even though they had won, Minho didn't feel as happy as he should.
'Why didn't he come?' he had no answear for that and it bothered him a lot.
   of course by weeks of observing or stalking Jonghyun he could tell what belonged to him in a blink of an eye and he was pretty sure the phone in the passing guy's hands belonged to Jonghyun.
    "It's better like this.He won't be able to call anyone."
Minho's ears didn't miss that.
In like 1second Minho got the guy by his collar and looked at him with burning eyes.He took the phone from him, holding it in front of the other's face.
"Why is it with you!?"He said angrily,controlling himself to not choke the other guy.
"Are you okay captain?it's my phone."He answeard,playing innocent.
"You want me to believe that a thug boxer like you has an anime character  phone case !?"Minho said greeting his teeth.
    "Where is Jonghyun!?"Minho shouted and tightened his grip.
The 3boxers didn't have any options since they were dealing with someone who had a team behind his back.
"In the alley."one of them said not wanting to get into a fight with all those people.
   Minho pushed the guy hard and started running towards the said place.
By now the snow made a thin layer on the ground and little flakes were still falling,There at the end of the dark alley laid an unmoving body, eyes closed and his pink hair had mixed with white,and there was red,blood,.
   Minho ran to him his cheeks already wet.He lifted the petite boy's face off of snow and hugged him to his chest hoping to warm the other a little bit since he was shaking so bad.
"Jonghyun..."Minho said as he caressed the pink boy's  bruised cheeks.
Jonghyun opened his eyes and looked at the boy who was hugging him.
"Like what you see?"He said faintly but still moved closer to the taller boy's body trying to get more warmth.
"I will kill them all! i will punch them to death! I.. how dare they do this to you.. Jonghyun.."Minho said not being able to stop sobbing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter