What have you done to me?

Hot bully and The petite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jonghyun..umm.. I've liked you for a quiet long time and..will you go out withj'what?!'
    Jonghyun didn't think that the other would want to be friends with him, now he was asking him on a date?'Oh my God oh my God!'suddenly his face was on fire and he looked anywhere but at Minho's eyes.His eyes landed on the chocolate and roses the other was holding.He averted his eyes to Minho's face as he saw that blinding smile,he thought his heart would come out of his chest and hit the other in the face like those cartoon's he watched when he was a baby.
     After like 2minutes that felt like forever to Minho his cutie,oh he wasn't HIS cutie yet.
The cutie opened his mouth just to say"I..i..don-don't know..what"
Minho understood the other had a hard time speaking but he already got his answer just by observing him,cause his eyes were shining and his face was like a tomato and if he listened carefully he could hear his heartbeat as well besides he thought if he stood there any longer he wouldn't be able to control himself and he would just kiss those kissable lips so he decided to help him.
"It's fine.I know it's sudden.You don't have to answer right now" 
and he shoved the chocolate and roses in the other's arms.
    "Tomorrow,this time,here, okay?"
 Minho said nervously and looked at the other with hopeful eyes And the other just nodded.
Minho smiled, a bright one and stepped back and waved "See you later pretty!"
Jonghyun just blushed and waved back.He would definitely say 'Yes' 

They met each other tomorrow in the same place but what happened there shocked Minho to no end.

"My answer is no..."the pink haired boy said, looking down all the time and feeling his own heart brake by those words he,himself just said.
Minho was so happy when he was coming here but now his mind couldn't even work properly.He was ready to hear a big "Yes".
    but wait! he was rejected? for the first time? he was sure the other would  accept his feeling so why? 
"Why?"Minho said what he had in mind.
"I don't think we can be togheter..i.. i don't want to..i'm..i'm sorry"
Jonghyun said trying to hold back his tears.
    "You're lying!" Minho said as he pushed the other to the wall behind him and held his chin to force him to look in his eyes. but the other still avoided doing that.
"Answer me truthfully! Why?"
Minho greeted his teeth trying to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter