Wait what?!

Hot bully and The petite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : They're all in the same class in this story but still Minho is the youngest.

____________________________________________

"Jinki hyung?"
The bunny boy turned his head to the side and smiled brightly as he saw the pink haired boy next to him,wearing his basketball clothes and holding a plastic bag.
"Hey Jonghyun!"
"Thank you for yesterday"Jonghyun said giving his best smile and handing the bag to him.
"oh! no problem! I still can't believe that you just tripped, you can tell me if anybody is annoying you okay?" The older boy gave the younger's shoulder a squeez and a reassuring smile.
     "It's not like that!"Jonghyun saw Minho's figure coming their way, from the corner of his eyes a not so pleasant look on his face.
He dismissed himself and ran to another side of the basketball court.
     "What was that?"Minho asked his big eyes digging holes on Jinki's face.
"Well yesterday i left something in the locker room so i went back to pick it up but i saw that cutie frozen on the spot and his body all wet and dirty and i let him borrow some clothes, they didn't fit him but he looked so cute in that oversized shirt"he finished his story with a smile.
    "Yeah you seem so happy about that"
Jinki's smile fell as he continued"But i'm sure it wasn't an accident like he told me"
     "okay enough chit chatting, gather up"They heard their coach shout and everybody made their way to him.
"I'm happy to see you here again after such a long time Kim Jonghyun"
Yeah he couldn't skip anymore but he was regretting it already as he felt two big orbs on him.
     "So today you can just play basketball and I'm going to observe how you play and give some marks,so do your best"
    Jonghyun listened to his coach recite each team's members and Minho was in the red one.He closed his eyes and prayed to be in the same team as him, not that he really liked him but being in the opposite team meant a living hell for him and of course the universe wasn't on his side.
   "Jonghyun in the blue team"The said boy cursed under his breath and went to his team.
"Well we don't except a lot from you but just don't get hit like the every other time!" he heard Ravi's deep voice and he just nodded in response.
   They stood in their place and Jonghyun locked eyes with Minho who was smirking.
'todays mission: not letting Minho hit you' Yeah that was what he wanted to do but as soon as the coach blew the whistle there came Minho hitting him in the ribs by his elbow, kicking him in the leg so he fell hard on his face,pushing him by the excuse of just trying to catch the ball,but what knocked him out was the ball hitting his face,every one went quite as the petite boy fell to the ground holding his nose.
"what is wrong with you Minho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter