Friday to Sunday

Monday to Sunday

.

friday

.

 

The girls are here again. They surround Seungcheol like vultures, and it makes Jeonghan’s stomach churn. Usually he wouldn’t mind being trailed by girls constantly, but they’re here for Seungcheol. He’s jealous. Admitting that is too easy.

He doesn’t catch a word of class that morning. It’s English, so he could just go to Joshua later, but Jeonghan has never been so out of it before. He takes notes and realizes later that it’s all gibberish. His mind bounces all over the place, from playing soccer, to Seungcheol, to kissing Seungcheol, and he must be going crazy. There’s no other explanation for being so distracted, for—

“Are you okay?”

How long has Joshua been standing over his desk? Jeonghan glances around, and all the other students are packing up. He didn’t even hear the bell ring. “Me? Yeah, I’m fine.”

“You’ve been acting weird lately, man. We haven’t even hung out in like, half a week.” That’s because everything is about Seungcheol this week, and he wants to tell Joshua so badly.

“We can hang on Monday or something,” To get his mind off things.

Joshua nods, but he looks concerned. “Oh, by the way, I have a gift for you,” he reaches into his pocket and comes up with two shiny paper tickets, “I won two tickets to this movie next Sunday, the one you wanted to see. I’d take you, but I’m out of town. So you can have both of them.”

“Are you serious?” Jeonghan’s mood does a complete turn-around—free movie tickets? He’ll take Seungcheol, and they can make a date out of it and… Except, he won’t be dating Seungcheol next Sunday. He won’t even be on Seungcheol’s radar. Still, Jeonghan says, “Thanks, you’re awesome.”

Joshua gives him a grin, “Invite your girlfriend.”

“Who?” Jeonghan’s heart skips, “We broke up, remember?”

“Oh, I thought you had a new one, with how you’ve been acting,” He wonders if it’s that obvious, “Nayoung was willing to bet money. But if you say so,” A cheesy, imperfect wink from Joshua. “Alright, I’ll see you later, man.”

“See you.”

At this time, Jeonghan is usually off school property. But today he feels like he doesn’t want to move, doesn’t want to think. The room is completely empty now. He stays at his desk and stares at the two tickets in his lap.

 


 

As usual, their stadium is only half-full. But that makes it easier to pick out Seungcheol, in the stands surrounded by his admirers. If only they knew he’s here to see me, Jeonghan thinks.

“Is Seungcheol coming?” Mingyu sends him a suggestive look.

“He’s here,” Jeonghan says, “Why, you wanna steal him from me?”

The tall boy laughs, leans against the sideline fence. “I’m just glad to see you liking someone.”

“You know it’s not a real relationship,” That’s hard to say, “We’re only together for a week; that’s Seungcheol’s thing.”

“But you like him.” It isn’t a question. “Even on Tuesday, I could tell.”

Mingyu is right. With Seungcheol, there was this immediate attraction that he tried so hard to deny, and now he’s trying to savor anything they may have together before it’s too late. Maybe it already is too late. Mingyu gives Jeonghan this look of pure pity, and pats him on the back in a way that does nothing for his heart.

When Jeonghan plays soccer, it’s borderline therapeutic. He channels all his energy and pent-up frustration into each kick, and the adrenaline is fantastic. That night during the game, Jeonghan does more than just play; he gets into his headspace, tunes into the team energy and puts everything into that game. It isn’t an important match, but to Jeonghan, this is cathartic. And Seungcheol is watching.

They lose. Nothing new—the other team is too good. Seungkwan is a great goalie, but the rival offense is strong, and Jihoon can’t weave through the opponents to make passes like he usually does.

When the final whistle blows, Jeonghan is tired. He leans on his teammates, splashes cool water on his face before walking back toward the field. Tonight, the only light around comes from the stadium. Eerie and synthetic, Jeonghan feels like the whole world is distorted. Like a dream. And there by the sidelines, he sees Seungcheol, glowing underneath the pale light.

“Hey,” Jeonghan calls to him, “I hope you weren’t too bored.” He gets close enough to see all the teeth in Seungcheol’s smile.

He doesn’t expect Seungcheol to pull him in close, hug him tight and say in the softest voice, “You were amazing.” Jeonghan can feel each word against his skin, and he clings back onto Seungcheol. It feels warm. It feels like they’re lovers. And Seungcheol presses a kiss to the crown of his head, natural as if they do this all the time.

That’s the moment when Jeonghan knows he can’t give Seungcheol away to someone else.

The team goes out for ice cream afterward to “celebrate their attempt,” as Jihoon likes to put it. Seungcheol comes along and the entire team is happy to have him there. He can feel Seungcheol’s hand brush his leg under the table.

This has to stop. Jeonghan has to stop believing in something that doesn’t exist. In his duffel bag, a pair of tickets sits in the bottom of a pocket—movie tickets he can’t use because he can’t take Seungcheol. He waits until they’re halfway to the station before showing his boyfriend. “These are for you,” he says, “I can’t really use them. You should take your girlfriend next week.”

Seungcheol stops and reads over the ticket. “What?”

“It would be a good date,” Jeonghan explains, “I got them for free.”

The other boy takes a deep breath, closes his fist so the ticket wrinkles and twists. “I’ve heard people call you dumb and I never believed them.” Seungcheol looks at the tickets like they make him sick, and Jeonghan isn’t sure what he did wrong.

“Well, don’t tell me that,” He’s trying to lighten the mood. It doesn’t work. “I know I’m dumb.”

Seungcheol continues, “And you act blunt with people but you’re actually very understanding. And good at listening. But you’re so clumsy, and you get bored a lot, and you eat fries with a fork, and no one can ever tell if you’re joking, and you complain about stupid things,” He pauses. Jeonghan says nothing; he tries to figure out where this is coming from. “And you’re very forgetful.”

Jeonghan knows all of this. He’s heard it from his friends, his family, heard it from his ex-girlfriend the day she broke up with him. The air becomes thin. He doesn’t want to hear another word from Seungcheol. But Seungcheol opens his mouth again, and Jeonghan braces himself.

Then: “Those are the things I really like about you.”

Something clicks inside of him, changes. “Come again?”

“I really like all that about you.”

This can’t be real. His whole life, Jeonghan has never thought someone could care about the worst parts of him. He blinks, and Seungcheol is still there smiling at him. This boy is real, and he belongs to Jeonghan for seven days. Jeonghan is happy. He’s happy that he met Seungcheol, that they could be together, if only temporarily.

They reach the station in silence, and Jeonghan doesn’t want to leave. He wants to spend more time with Seungcheol, even if it means missing his train. “You’re slow, too. That’s another thing,” Seungcheol says.

“Hey, I’m not that slow. You just walk fast.”

Seungcheol reaches between them, grabs Jeonghan’s hand only for a second before letting it go again. “I’m not talking about that.” He wears a sad smile that makes Jeonghan’s heart ache. “But thank you for making my Friday night less boring.”

Time stops. “Friday.”

“Huh?”

“It’s Friday.” Sometime in the week, Jeonghan had lost track of the days. But it’s Friday. And he can see the exact moment when Seungcheol realizes it, too—the boy’s eyes lose that shine, he lets out a breath. Two more days. They look at each other for a long time and Jeonghan can’t stop wanting to kiss him. And when they say goodnight, it tastes like something tragic.

Seven days is a long time. In one week, people can do nothing at all, or they can change the world. People can die, people can learn, people can laugh and cry.

For Jeonghan, seven days is enough to fall in love.

 

.

saturday

.

 

From: ♡Seungcheol 

Rise and shine! xo

 

To: ♡Seungcheol 

why tf are you waking me up this early it’s saturday

 

From: ♡Seungcheol 

Let’s go out today

 

To: ♡Seungcheol 

ur place or mine? ;)

 

From: ♡Seungcheol 

Lunch first and then we’ll see ;)

 


 

Being with Seungcheol on the weekend is different from being with him during the week. There are no school uniforms on the weekend, and Jeonghan likes his sense of style. Seungcheol has a simple fashion taste, wearing clothes that flatter him. He’s handsome.

They grab lunch at a different place this time, and Jeonghan doesn’t even have to take the train. They laugh together, have a good time, but the conversation is stiffer knowing this is their last full day together.

“What do you want to do after this?” Jeonghan asks, “It’s been like two hours and I’m already bored.” His fork snatches one of Seungcheol’s fries, “You’re boring.”

“Tough crowd,” Seungcheol laughs, “We can do whatever you like, okay? Today’s your day.”

Jeonghan can think of a lot he wants to do. He could be with Seungcheol for the rest of his life and not do everything he wants. But most of all, he wants to know Seungcheol. On a different level, a more intimate and genuine one. “We can go back to my place,” Jeonghan suggests, “Watch a ty movie together.”

“You weren’t kidding this morning when you texted me, then,” The way he says it is almost flirtatious, and Jeonghan wonders if he’s really flirting.

He still doesn’t let them split the bill.

When Jeonghan suggested they go to his house, he hadn’t thought about the potential embarrassment. His aunt and uncle live in a humble neighborhood past the bridge, isolated from the main city, and it’s a well-known fact that Seungcheol’s family has money.

But when they arrive at the house, there’s no judgement from Seungcheol. “Sorry it’s not much,” Jeonghan leads him to the front door, “Good location, though. Close to school.”

“I like it,” Seungcheol says, “It has character.”

Jeonghan swings the door open and they’re greeted by Chan, who looks surprised, to say the least. “Hello,” Seungcheol smiles at the same time Jeonghan yells, “I’m home!”

“Hi.” Chan shuffles from foot to foot, then leans in and whispers, “Is this your boyfriend?”

Seungcheol says nothing. And when Jeonghan glances toward him, the other boy’s eyes are filled with care. “Yes, he is,” Jeonghan doesn’t break eye contact with Seungcheol. “Seungcheol, this is my baby cousin Chan.”

“I’m not that young!” Chan protests, “But it’s nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you, too,” Seungcheol smiles and everything feels right. It feels like he’s supposed to be here, and there’s a slight nervousness at the thought of introducing Seungcheol to his family. Like he wants Chan’s approval of his boyfriend who won’t be his boyfriend for much longer.

They head to Jeonghan’s room and immediately, things become heavy. Jeonghan spends a lot of time in his bedroom and it’s never been like this: the atmosphere is just depressing, the air too quiet.

Jeonghan hasn’t seen this film before, and he can’t tell if it’s boring or not. Seungcheol seems to be enjoying it, at least slightly amused, but Jeonghan is distracted. He’s idle, wants to be talking with Seungcheol instead. They’re running out of time, and he’s restless.

“Jeonghan,” There’s a firm hand on his shoulder, “You okay? The movie’s over.”

He’s not okay. A wave of exhaustion passes over Jeonghan; liking someone is hard. “No,” he says, “But did you like the movie?”

“It was fine,” Seungcheol keeps his hand on Jeonghan’s arm, slowly rubbing a pattern into the fabric of his sweatshirt. “Tell me what’s wrong.”

His touch only makes Jeonghan more anxious. “Nothing, just tired.” He tries to smile, to look like his heart isn’t aching.

“You didn’t sleep last night?” Seungcheol’s voice is soft. There isn’t much space between them, and the way Seungcheol speaks makes the atmosphere more intimate. He has to be imagining things.

Jeonghan shakes his head, “Not well. I was…” He loses track of the words coming from his mouth. Slowly, Jeonghan turns his body and rests his head on the bed behind them.

“You were what?” There’s Seungcheol’s hand again, this time on Jeonghan’s back. “Jeonghan.”

“I was—” Everything is hot. It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes, Jeonghan gets a spot of shyness in him that takes over his whole body. Like now—he hides his face in his bedsheet, afraid to look at Seungcheol. Why couldn’t he sleep last night? He knows; the answer is all around him and he owes Seungcheol the truth. Slowly turning his head and barely catching Seungcheol’s eyes, he says, “Thinking about you.”

Seungcheol blinks. “What did you say?”

Once is enough. Jeonghan’s not about to pathetically admit it a second time. He sits upright and repeats his answer with full confidence: “I was thinking about you.”

There’s a fogginess in Seungcheol’s eyes, like he’s been trying to solve an impossible math equation for days. Jeonghan watches as Seungcheol slumps back against the bedframe like the air in his lungs is gone. “I’m sorry,” comes Seungcheol’s breathless voice, “I just can’t believe I—”

He keeps stammering, and it takes Jeonghan a minute to realize he’s not actually in pain. There’s no hurt on his face, just a spacey expression. And Jeonghan knows what it is. He’s felt that pain, too.

Seungcheol’s breaths even out and Jeonghan says, “Sorry.” The boy looks at him. There’s that feeling again, the dizzy one. Jeonghan reaches up until his palm is light against Seungcheol’s neck. “I get it now. I’m slow.” Maybe Seungcheol is, too.

About half a meter of dead air sits between them, bridged by Jeonghan’s arm. And Jeonghan loses control of himself—he has to kiss Seungcheol. That’s all he can think about, and all his body can do is lean in. Seungcheol’s eyes follow the path of Jeonghan’s lips, and whether he’s aware of it or not, Seungcheol leans in, too.

They meet in the most fleeting of kisses, but against his mouth, Jeonghan can feel something break. Something inside Seungcheol, adding darkness to the sweet kiss. Jeonghan pulls back, absorbing the feel of Seungcheol’s lips in the last moment. He can barely get a full breath in before Seungcheol drags him back in, pushing against the gap between them.

He can’t stop. Can’t stop kissing Seungcheol with all he has, melting against this boy, tilting his head so their mouths lock at the perfect angle. The room is so hot; Jeonghan is sure he’ll explode. When his bottom lip catches between Seungcheol’s own—it’s incredible. And Seungcheol’s tongue slipping past his lips in the most sensual way, Seungcheol’s hands inching up his back. Jeonghan gives him everything. He wants to die kissing Seungcheol, wants to wake up being kissed by him, wants to—

They stop. At the same time, they become like magnets of the same charge, keeping distance between their mouths. That wasn’t a fake kiss. That was real, and wonderful, and terrifying. Jeonghan’s eyes stay closed; he can hear Seungcheol’s heavy breaths, can feel them against his cheek. “I—,” Seungcheol breaks off, sounds like he’s going to fall apart.

“I can’t do this,” Jeonghan sighs, “We shouldn’t. This is ending tomorrow, you know; let’s not act like it isn’t.” He’s sad, and confused, and frustrated, and he’s acting like he wants this to end. Jeonghan stands up, careful not to make contact with Seungcheol again. “I’m gonna get some fresh air.”

“Then I’m coming with you.” Seungcheol stands up as well.

And without saying anything, Jeonghan leaves. He walks faster than usual, always aware of Seungcheol behind him. He walks until they reach the bridge and Seungcheol calls, “Jeonghan, wait.”

“What?” he smiles. It’s a rotten kind of smile, a lonely one. “Doesn’t it ever get tiring? Dating someone new every week, kissing someone different, doing the same fake romantic ?”

“Jeonghan, I never—”

“It’s just dumb.”

For a long time, they’re both silent. The only sounds around them are the water below and cars on the nearby highway. Then Seungcheol says, “I know. It’s dumb. I thought being with someone new every week would be exciting and different, keep my happy. It doesn’t.” Seungcheol reaches a hand into his pocket, pulls out two crumpled tickets. “I don’t want these, okay? Take them.”

A long, frustrated noise slips from Jeonghan’s mouth. “Who cares about the damn tickets?”

“You don’t get it,” Seungcheol reaches a hand out like he’s going to touch Jeonghan’s arm, and doesn’t. “Fine. It’s fine.” He takes a breath.

Jeonghan can’t take anymore. Just being near Seungcheol and knowing this will never happen again is too much. He’s mad at Seungcheol, mad at the situation, mad at the universe. “Yeah. It’s fine.” And Jeonghan turn back, heads back toward his house. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

This time, Seungcheol doesn’t follow him.

The last text Jeonghan gets that night is two words: I’m sorry.

 


 

Just before midnight, he calls Joshua. Surprisingly, the other boy picks up: “What?”

“Hello to you, too,” Jeonghan rolls over in his bed, onto his stomach. He’s restless; no position will be comfortable tonight. “Listen, I’m having a crisis.”

Joshua sighs, voice rough with drowsiness. “That’s what I’m here for. What’s up?”

Deep breaths. Jeonghan can do this. And in that first deep breath, all of Jeonghan’s worries come tumbling out at once. “You know Choi Seungcheol? And how he has a new girlfriend each week? Well on Monday, I asked him out—ironically, you know—but since I was the first person, we’ve been dating this whole week. Stuff like going on dates, holding hands, and at first I thought it was funny but now I don’t anymore. I tried not to like him but I do; I really, really like him and we kissed and everything, like we pretty much made out, and tomorrow we’re going to break up and I know I’ll cry like a baby.”

Joshua stays so silent that Jeonghan has to check if the line went dead. “Hello? Josh?”

“I’m here,” comes Joshua’s voice, “This is just… a lot to take in.”

“Yeah. It is for me, too.”

“I don’t know much about this stuff,” Joshua starts off, “but if it were me, I’d tell him.”

He’s considered it. Thought about telling Seungcheol his feelings, but Jeonghan is someone who hates rejection. Seungcheol likes mixing things up, being with different people—Jeonghan can’t give that to him. No single person can. But if there’s one thing Jeonghan’s ever been good at, it’s being straight with people. He can be honest at times when it’s hard for other people, but every time he pictures himself saying ‘I like you,’ Jeonghan’s mind can never fabricate what the reaction would be. “That sounds like a ty idea.”

“Jeonghan. If you like him, tell him.” How does he make it sounds that easy? “That’s what a relationship’s about, right? Being real with each other?”

Jeonghan isn’t sure what a relationship’s about anymore. This week has turned his perception of a relationship on its head. But Joshua’s right—Seungcheol deserves to know. “Thanks, Josh,” he says, “I’ll think about it.”

Falling back asleep is hell.

 

.

sunday

.

 

“Hey, Jeonghan,” Chan catches him in the morning, when everyone knows Jeonghan is weakest. He must want something. “Mom’s making dinner tonight, like a real dinner.”

“So?” Jeonghan doesn’t feel like talking.

Chan sighs. “So, you should bring your boyfriend. He seemed so nice yesterday. I want to get to know my future cousin-in-law.”

Jeonghan turns over, buries his face in a pillow so it hurts less to say, “He won’t be my boyfriend tonight.”

It’s a concept Chan can’t seem to wrap his head around. “So you’ll invite him as a friend? Mom and dad won’t care that you have a boyfriend—you’re not their kid.”

“Go away, Chan,” Jeonghan launches a stray pillow in the boy’s direction, not caring if it hits or not. “We’re breaking up today. Let me be miserable alone.”

There’s a pause. “Oh.” Then, “But yesterday you guys looked so happy. Something went wrong?”

Jeonghan looks back, tries to think about what did go wrong. And if they were in a normal, steady relationship: nothing. They had fun together, had a real connection Jeonghan hasn’t felt in so long. Nothing went wrong, and it’s still ending. Jeonghan answers him, “I don’t know.”

 


 

They meet at the park and it’s like judgement day. Jeonghan is standing under a shady tree by a pond; it seems like so long ago that they shared their first kiss here. Soon, Seungcheol joins him. Their shoulders brush when they stand next to each other. The dumb couples are here again, and this time they’re not one.

Just seeing Seungcheol’s face is hard. He’s so damn beautiful and Jeonghan wants to hate him for making this dumb rule, but can’t.

“What time do we end this?” Jeonghan asks. He isn’t trying to be nice right now, for all the nervousness inside him.

“It’s up to you.” Jeonghan wonders if it’s always up to Seungcheol’s weekly fling to decide when they break up.

The watch on Jeonghan’s wrist reads 3:58. He never wears a watch, but did today. They were supposed to meet here at 4:00, and both showed up early. “4:00, then.” The sooner, the better.

About a hundred seconds. One hundred seconds until Choi Seungcheol slips out of his fingers. Jeonghan is happy. He’s messy and happy about everything that happened this week. He wonders if it’s ever this emotional for Seungcheol, if he can feel what Jeonghan is feeling. So many what-ifs.

They stand in silence, looking at each other as all the hours they spent together fall down around them. The only time they break eye contact is when Seungcheol checks his phone, looks back up with something dark in his eyes. “It’s 4:00.”

Neither of them leaves. Jeonghan was planning to get this over with and head back home, but now he can’t move. It’s over. And in the grand scheme of things, maybe this week-long relationship wasn’t a big deal. But Jeonghan still feels lonelier, empty.

“I’ve had fun this week,” Seungcheol starts, and Jeonghan’s throat already burns with threatening tears, “I’m not going to delete your number. I want to keep being friends with you, okay?”

Those are the words that break him. Because after all of this, after this crazy and wonderful week, Jeonghan thinks being friends with Seungcheol might be as bad as leaving him forever. “No.”

Seungcheol tries to crack a smile and it comes off as nervous. “If you dislike me that much, you should’ve told me earlier.”

“I don’t.” Here it comes. Joshua’s voice bounces around in his head: If you like him, tell him. And Jeonghan likes him—likes Seungcheol so much he’s almost obsessed, likes everything about Seungcheol. So Jeonghan closes his eyes. “I don’t dislike you, Seungcheol. I could never dislike you. But I can’t be your friend; I don’t know how.” The tears are so close to falling he can feel them, “I only know how to be your boyfriend.” He’s afraid to open his eyes, see Seungcheol’s face. “And I like you too much to just be your friend anymore. I want to be with you for real.”

That’s when Jeonghan starts crying. The last time he cried was when he lost his first soccer game, three years ago when he believed the soccer team was something people took seriously. So this is ugly—three years of restrained tears, coming out at once. And quietly, Seungcheol pulls him in, wraps strong arms around his shoulders. It’s the most perfect moment, laying his head against Seungcheol’s neck and feeling the warmth of his body. “Don’t date someone else tomorrow,” Jeonghan sobs it into his shirt, “I sound like such a baby, I know, but just picturing you with someone else is gonna—I’ll just be really sad. Ugh, I’m an ugly crier.”

“You’re being slow again,” Seungcheol reaches up, threads comforting fingers through his hair. “How could I date someone else when I like you?”

He clings to Seungcheol like the boy could save his life. “I can’t hear you.”

“Jeonghan,” They pull apart but not entirely, pressing forehead to forehead and there’s no way Jeonghan can avoid his eyes, “You heard me.”

“You’re not just saying it? You really like me, more than any girlfriend?” It’s too good to be true. There has to be a catch.

He notices then that Seungcheol’s crying, too. What a mess. “Yes.”

“And you think I’m handsome and funny and the best person ever?”

Seungcheol smiles—it’s so nice to see his smile again. Jeonghan hasn’t seen much of it recently. “Don’t push it.”

And Seungcheol leans in, meets Jeonghan’s mouth in earnest. A short kiss, but one that quiets every doubt Jeonghan has. This feels right: allowing himself to pour emotion into the kiss, no reservation in savoring every second and looking forward to more. They never stray far, and Jeonghan whispers, “You didn’t say if you’d be my boyfriend.”

“I’ve liked you since Wednesday,” Seungcheol brushes aside a strand of Jeonghan’s bangs, “I’ll be your boyfriend.”

Jeonghan fakes a gasp. “ you, over-achiever—I’ve only liked you since Thursday.”

He laughs, “I’ll take what I can get,” and sneaks a kiss on Jeonghan’s cheek, tears and all.

They walk together out of the park and it’s like nothing has changed. They’ve always been together, since the first day he met Seungcheol. And Jeonghan is excited—he thinks of all the places he’ll take Seungcheol, all the things they’ll do as a couple. A real couple. When he grabs Seungcheol’s hand, the other boy only flinches a little bit. That’s okay; they have plenty of time to conquer the learning curve.

“Wanna go to my place for dinner?” Jeonghan asks, “My aunt’s a good cook.”

He likes it when Seungcheol’s ears get red like that. “I’d love to.”

“And a movie date next Sunday?”

Maybe he’s imagining Seungcheol’s light squeeze on his hand, the warm pressure at his palm, “Well, we can’t waste perfectly good tickets.”

Just in case, he squeezes Seungcheol’s hand back.

 


 

 Monday morning, Jeonghan wakes up to an unread message:

 

From: ♡Seungcheol 

Morning sleeping beauty!

 

To: Seungcheol

morning u dork

 

Mondays are hard—every Monday of Jeonghan’s short life has been hard. But today is different. It feels like a start.

 

 

 


imagine jeonghan texting nayoung ‘i stole ur ex-boyfriend lol’ with no explanation
The first week of Jeongcheol’s relationship haha I had fun writing this… Also, I now have a far deeper appreciation for ‘Seven Days.’ It’s interesting how some ideas can be communicated effortlessly through film, but not in writing. I tried lol of course it’s just based off the plot and not every exact detail of the film; I have to squeeze some originality in there!
Would anyone be interested in more fics based off of BL series/films? ‘Customized Companion’ is my favorite rn and I want to write something based off of that someday (or if you want bl suggestions just let me know ;) haha) Side note, my freshman English class is all about dissecting adaptations, so think of this as my adaptation of ‘Seven Days.’ Thanks a bunch for reading!