Chapter 8

My Puppy, My Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes, yes...yes..and make sure that the alpha dies then only my mate will be the alpha. Yes make sure he dies okay?"...

 

Bo Young tremble's as she hears Sophie speaking in the phone

 

Bo Young runs towards the office room. She knows Baekhyun is busy but she can't let this thing go.

 

"Luna?" Bo Young stops and turn around.

 

"M-Mom?" Bo Young sees her mother-in-law.

 

"Why are you running like that? You are the Luna here. You shouldn't be running like that. And you are pregnant my dear child. All least fir the pups take care of yourself" Her mother-in-law scolds her.

 

Bo Young bows and apologized.

 

After she went, Bo Young walked towards the office room.

 

But she was still anxious, scared.

 

She didn't knocked rather opened the office room door.

 

And saw Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Kai and Chanyeol.

 

"Oh Luna? It's my first time seeing you. It's my pleasure meeting you" Kai stood up and bowed.

 

Bo Young eyebrows were still furrowed but still she forced a smile and bowed too.

 

"Nice t-too meet you too" Bo Young said and looked at Baekhyun.

 

"Uhm m...alpha I've to tell you something....in private" Bo Young looked at Baekhyun and he smiled.

 

"Give me a minute guys" Baekhyun stood up and walked up to her.

 

Both of them walked inside there bedroom which is beside it.

 

"Baekhyun?"

 

"Yes my lovely baby...what's wrong tell me" Baekhyun pulled her waist, hugging it and looked at her.

 

"Sophie is...planing to kill you...and make Chanyeol the alpha" Bo Young looked down.

 

"What? Are you sure?" Baekhyun asked her again..

 

Bo Young looked up at him and rested her hands in his chest.

 

"I was walking to gamma but I crossed the hall and I heard her talking to someone in phone. And I'm scared Baekhyun...I don't want to lose you dear" Bo Young cupped his face.

 

He caressed her cheek.

 

"I will look through it babe...and I'm not going to leave you" Baekhyun pecked her lips and smiled at her.

 

 

Both of them walked out of their hand in hand.

 

Well yes, Bo Young is pregnant with 4 pups. And Baekhyun doesn't knows it. It's been two weeks she being pregnant and she herself knwed 3 days ago. Only mother-in-law knows.

 

"Alpha I want ice cream" Bo Young pouts.

.

 

"Eh? You never really ask things this random."

 

"Aren't you gonna give me"

 

 

"OMO my princess Ofc I'll give you. Come" Baekhyun pulls her downstairs and walks towards the kitchen.

 

 

Baekhyun lifts her and makes her sit on the kitchen counter.

 

He walks towards the refrigerator and took out the ice cream tub.

 

He opened it and brought a spoon with him.

 

 

"Here open" he scooped some and fed Bo Young.

 

"Baek?".

 

Baekhyun continue's to feed her and he humme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter