Chapter 2

My Puppy, My Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What are you doing?"

"What m I doing?"

"Wont you go on the program?"

"Noh oppa you go. I'll study"

Oppa sat beside me taking the hand fan and starts to fans me.

"Sis I'm sorry that we can't afford a ceiling fan." Oppa says and continue's to fan me

"You know I'm fine. Go n fan mom. She's sweating from the heat. Can't you see she's cooking" I said.

We don't have a stove, mom cooks with sticks and fire. She needs to blow with a wipe to keep the fire burning.

My mom is a hard working lady. She is very strong. She lost her 3 pups who were my twins. Only I was alive. That's why I'm precious.

Brother goes and sits beside's mom. He fans her and she was 'who are you'. Hehee both of them are cute.

"Bby, what are you looking? Come here" my mom calls me and I crawl towards her.
 

I hugged her and so did my brother.

"Okay kids eat up fast we are going to the program" mom says.

"But mom I dont want to go" I broke the hug and sat beside her.

"But it's the young alpha coming. We can't disrespect him"

"But mom!! I've to study. My exams are nearing" I whined

"Bby...you have to go. You might find your mate's kids" mom patted our heads

"Aye...I don't know but I want to know how it feels to meet our own mates" oppa says and mom smiles.

"The feeling is mutual. It feels like you've met your other half. It's like your life was incomplete with him or her. When both of your eyes meets its like you forget everything what's going on beside you. It's an eternal feeling. The love is pure and beautiful" mom says.
 

"I'm complete by myself" I stood up and went to bring the plates and the small bowls for dinner.
 

 

 

Today both mom and oppa got bonus for working hard so mom brought some extra foods and we will have herbal prodigy and mix vegetable soup. Maybe after so many years we will be eating something heavy.

 

"Mom don't make everything, we will eat little so that we can at least eat this for a week" I said as I sat beside her.

 

"I know bby but let's have little more tonight, ok?" She tickles my chin and smiles cooking the food.

 

My mom is a bubbly type women. I love her.

 

Soon the food was served and we three ate it happily.

 

My mom would offen fed me or brother a pic of onion. We are a happy family

 

"Okay so clean up now. We have to go, ryt?" Mom said and stood.

 

"M-Mom I'm feeling bad about going o-out today" I said.

 

As I'm a special breed my six sense is really high. I mean really high.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter