Chapter 3

My Puppy, My Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Third person P.O.V}

Baekhyun was on his horse. Luhan, Kyungsoo and some other guards were following him.

His horse is white colour one. The royal horse. He loves white colour a lot. He wishes his mate's fur to be white too.

As Baekhyun went around he saw many people bowing at him. He only smiles and nods his head.

Then something caught his nose. A smell.....a smell he never smelt.....it was his mates smell....that alluring smell get wanted to smell before.

He halt and stops the horse. He looks around.

Luhan and Kyungsoo stops to and shared a look for what he stopped.
 

Baekhyun gaze was sharp and was looking everywhere.

"A-Alpha...are you alright?" Kyungsoo asks him.

Baekhyun didn't answered but only looked for his mate. He his longing for her.

*shew*

Baekhyun's horse loses it's control and Baekhyun holds its ropes to control it. But the horse was out of control.
 

"ALPHA!!!" Luhan shouted and took his sword out cutting the arrow into two pieces.
 

Baekhyun got. It was an attack.
 

"EVERYONE RUN AWAY" Baekhyun shouted in a demanding order.
 

The people around panics and starts to run away.

"Stop"

"Kris what you want" Baekhyun was furious and got down from his horse.

He can't take it. Kris tried to hurt his pack members.

"This is my pack. You are the fake alpha" Kris shouts.

"Shut up. Catch him" he orders.
 

But before the guards can move he caught a girl.

Her face was covered with her hair and she was struggling to get free.

"Kill me huh? This one death then" Kris smirks.

Baekhyun could smell his mate whose smell was getting stronger and stronger.

Kris carried her on his shoulder and starts to run. Baekhyun follows him.
 

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter