Chapter 4

My Puppy, My Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Third person P.O.V}

 

It's been a week.

 

Bo young being lost.

 

Baekhyun is still in his wolf form, he didn't took any food. Sometime's a bit water....

 

All the pack members were worried for him. And Doyun and her mom were crying near the stream the whole week.

 

Baekhyun didn't crossed the stream. He didn't went after.  He knows that she's nearly. His heart tells him that his mate is not very far. She is at least save there.

 

And becoz of his alpha senses he can feel her every move.

 

***

 

Bo Young was weak and had difficulties in breathing. She didn't had any food this past days.

 

She is already heartbroken thinking that mate already rejected her.

 

She slowly stood up and wanted to go back to her mom. She needs her.

 

A thorn went inside her paw, she hissed.

 

***

 

Baekhyun stood up from his sitting position.

 

Kyungsoo and Luhan were also with him in their wolf form and they too stood up. Their mate's where also here. Chanyeol was looking after Baekhyun's work back in the pack house.

 

Baekhyun sensed that his mate is in pain. He can feel his heart clenching as she hisses.

 

***

 

'Who are you? why are you here?'

 

Bo young gets horrified. 

 

"W-wh-who a-are y-y-you?" Bo young asks being horrified

 

"Your my prey"  the voice was from a vampire.

 

She's a weak wolf she can't fight against it.

 

Bo Young weekly howls.

 

'Haha poor omega, your mate rejected youu ~~ now YOUR MY DINNER'

 

Bo Young whimper's loudly when the vampire holds her legs.

 

She starts to howl as loud as she can. She doesn't wants to die now.

 

But suddenly the touch on her legs disappeared.

 

***

 

Baekhyun was alert. She's in danger.

 

He turns to look at Bo Young's mother and Bowes his head.

 

And he runs as fast he can.

 

Suddenly he hears her low howl. Baekhyun's eyes fills up. He can't bear this.

 

He knows Kyungsoo and Luhan are following him but he runs more faster and faster.

 

He can hear her whimper's and muffled howls. He can't take it anymore. He will rip its head whoever tries to hurt her.

 

And lastly he reached and jumped upon the vampire.

 

His flangs where out already and he fought with the vampire ruthlessly and kills him in a very worst way. Ripping its body into half.

 

He p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter