Chapter 6

My Puppy, My Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's P.O.V)

 

 

Bo Young woke up when she felt heaviness in her stomach.

 

 

 

She opened her eyes and saw Baekhyun, her mate was holding her tightly. And the shocking thing was she was in her human form.

 

 

 

She was about to panic but Baekhyun pulled her more closer to his chest and she blushed.

 

 

 

"Don't worry, I'm never going to reject you, you are more beautiful then I ever imagined about my mate to be." Baekhyun said in his morning hoarse voice.

 

 

 

He cuddled with her inside the blanket but then Bo Young realized that maybe she's .

 

 

 

She pushed him by his shoulders and looked under the blanket.

 

 

 

And she sighed in relief that she was wearing clothes. Then again she looked at Baekhyun with utter shock. "Did Baekhyun changed my clothes?" She asks herself.

 

 

 

Baekhyun rubbed his eyes and looked at her 

 

 

 

"A maid did it not me, don't worry" baekhyun said and kept his head on the soft pillow again looking at her.

 

 

She was sitting up on the bed and her cheeks were red.

 

 

"Bo Young-ah! Come and sleep. It's too early for you too wake up" Baekhyun said and looked at her.

 

 

"Um..ah..a-alpha y.you go back...to s-sleep. I-I'm okay" Bo young said not facing him.

 

 

But Baekhyun being Baekhyun pulled her by her shoulders and she landed on his chest.

 

 

He hugged her tightly and smiled.

 

"You are mine...and I'm never going to let you go".

 

Baekhyun said.

 

 

 

***

 

 

"Luna you shouldn't be working. There are many maids to do all this" someone came and said.

 

 

Bo Young smelled her smell mad got to know it was the Gamma Wolf.

 

 

"Oh oh...I'm Sana the Gamma wolf here. I'm alpha's adopted sister" she smiled sweetly.

 

 

 

"Hi I'm Bo Young" Bo young said and smiled at her.

 

 

"You are so beautiful Luna" sana beams.

 

 

"Just call me unnie" Bo Young said.

 

 

"Yay I got a unnie. I always wanted a unnie and Sophie mane is so rude that I really hate her. She's the devil in our kingdom" Sana says and Bo Young nods.

 

 

 

"Seems like the and you are getting alone well huh?" 

 

 

Bo young bowed.

 

 

 

" I'm Park Sophie. Better respect me nor I can kick you out if this kingdom" Sophie said and stepped on Bo Young's toes with hurted like hell.

 

 

Bo Young hissed but almost kept quite.

 

 

"Huh pathetic" Sophie laughed.

 

 

"Mane it's not good. If alpha gets to know this you will be in lot if trouble" Sana glares.

 

 

 

"Lower you eyes (pressing more pressure on her toe) and no one is going to tell him" Sophie smiles wickedly.

 

 

 

 

"IT'S BETTER IF YOU MOVE NOR I WON'T HESITATE TO BREAK YOUR LEG" Baekhyun burst in and pushed Sophie far and Bo Young lost her balance but Baekhyun caught her safely.

 

 

 

Baekhyun looked at her.

 

 

 

She had tears in her eyes.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter