Chapter 5

My Puppy, My Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"

Luna your mother is here"

As soon as Bo Young heard the servant saying that she ran outside the door.

Leaving the servant in a panic state.

When she reached the stairs, she saw her mother and her brother in the huge living room with the alpha.

Bo Young purrs and runs down the stairs hastily.

Baekhyun turned and saw her running down the stairs. He was scared that she might not hurt herself again.

Her mother and her brother stood up and Bo Young jumped upon them.

There were tears in their eyes as all the three people hugged each other tightly.

Baekhyun brought Bo Young to the pack house as she was already asleep he kept her in his room. After 2/1 hours she woke up she was scared.

Baekhyun was in his human form but Bo Young is still in her wolf form. Baekhyun tried to control her but she was pushing everyone away.

So Baekhyun had no there choice to let her meet her family.

The small family was talking through mind link so Baekhyun didn't know what they were talking about.

He was upset that his mate is scared from him.

"Alpha, thank you so much for saving my child." Bo young mother says

"Omma don't say thanx. She's my mate. I'll always protect her" Baekhyun smiled at her.

"Bo Young, let me tell you something dear. Your mother and your brother are going to stay with us from today onwards. Are you happy?" Baekhyun slowly tells his mate and she nods happily.
 

***

"Are you okay?"

"Aiish no actually. I want to get close to my mate. I want to know her, love her, talk to her...but she's just shutting herself down. I did whatever I can....now I don't know what to do Lulu" Baekhyun said to his best friends.

Baekhyun runs his fingers through his hair. He was desperate.

"Alpha don't stress yourself, I think she is new to this feeling so maybe she's scared" Sojin says.

"Ah...I want to be with her" Baekhyun facepalms and sighs heavily

"Alpha she's an omega ryt?" Kyungsoo asks.

"No she's a special breed. Omega and Lota mix. Like this werewolf's are only born once in thousands years" Baekhyun says, resting his chin on his palm.

Luhan, Kyungsoo, Sojin and Shuhuwa also Baekhyun where in his office room.

"Then that's not the case" Kyungsoo says and thinks harder.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter