KaiBaek

Sixty Six Tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KaiBaek

 

Baekhyun had acquired a feather from....somewhere....with the sole purpose of using it on Jongin. 

Maybe he was annoyed by the fact that Jongin could sleep through early morning squabbles of "who gets to shower first?" Or maybe he was just a mean prankster at heart. But he wanted to see how long Jongin would last when he unleashed his feathery wrath on him. 

 

This mission required three steps, two of which were easy. 

Step 1: Sneak into Jongin's room. (Baekhyun barged in like it was his own.)

 

Step 2: Climb on Jongin's bed stealthily without waking him up. (Baekhyun jumped on him, straddling his waist, and Jongin continued snoring away.)

 

Step 3: Tickle Jongin's nose with the feather till he sneezes. 

 

The one thing that Baekhyun didn't take into consideration was the projectile path Jongin's snot would take when he did sneeze after all of Baekhyun's hard work. 

 

Jongin nose twitched. He brought a hand up sleepily to swat at the invisible irritating sensation on his nose. Baekhyun held the feather out of reach for two seconds before going back to work. Jongin's nose twitched again. 

 

Then it was like watching a movie in slow motion. Jongin's nostrils widened, his lips lifting in an ugly curve, mouth opening and giving Baekhyun a view of his throat. Aa-cchhhooooo!

 

It's a good thing Baekhyun closed his eyes on time. But, u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter