XiuLay

Sixty Six Tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
XiuLay

 

Minseok regrets going commando when the sweat runs in rivulets down his back and into the cleft between his asscheeks. 

Of all the days he decides to forgo underwear, today has to be the day when the air conditioner in the practice room decides to break down. Dancing in a hot room and sweating buckets is one level of hell, but dancing while being conscious of sweat in your is another level of hell altogether. 

 

Normally, Minseok would push his underwear in and try to let the sweat soak into it, but today he decides to ing go commando for what good reason he doesn't know. And now he feels like he could kill someone from the irritation he feels. He is definitely not being affected by how half the members have taken off their shirts and are dancing with only their pants on. No, he is not being affected by that at all. Maybe it's the heat or maybe it's the sweaty bodies but the truth is that he is being affected. Just a little. Just a tiny bit. Maybe a little more than that actually. He can feel himself getting fuller in his pants so he pushes the thoughts away. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. 

 

"Hey." Yixing comes up to him during a break and smiles at Minseok's reflection in the mirror. "Do you want some help?"

 

"With what?" Minseok has no idea what Yixing is talking about. Not that anyone ever does. Yixing has a gift for being completely tangent. 

 

"With that sweaty problem of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter