TaoRis

Sixty Six Tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TaoRis

 

While browsing through a Gucci store with Kris, in Paris, Tao comes across something he likes. 

"Ge, buy me this." Tao hands a pair of leopard print briefs to Kris. 

"You want me to buy you this?" Kris looks at the price tag quoting a price of $450 dollars. 

"Yes." Tao smiles at Kris before picking up another pair of briefs with an equally revolting design on it. 

"I'm not wasting my precious money on this," Kris says, dumping the briefs on a shelf and walking away. 

"But I really like it, Ge!"

"Stop whining and buy it by yourself if you want it so much."

 

 

They leave the store with a bag in each hand but sans the underwear that Tao wants. Hence the pout on his face while eating, even though it's half an hour later. 

 

When Tao excuses himself to use the washroom, Kris slips out and hurries somewhere. He makes it back to the table just as Tao returns. 

 

"Where did you go?" Tao notices at the perspiration on Kris's forehead, as if he had been running. 

 

"Here." Kris dumps a small bag unceremoniously on the table. 

 

"What is it?" Looking into the bag Tao's eyes light up and the pout turns into a full blown smile. 

 

"Just make sure you wear it for a long time to come. Don't let my money go to waste."

 

"I love you Duizhang!" Tao tackles Kris into a hug in the middle of the crowded restau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter