KrisBaek

Sixty Six Tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KrisBaek

 

"Can you get out of the bathroom, please?"

Several bangs followed. Baekhyun couldn't hold it in anymore so he banged on the bathroom door with more force. 

"Please Kris! My bladder is going to burst! Please open the door!"

 

A muffled grunt came from the other side which sounded more like refusal. 

 

Baekhyun looked around for a solution. Should he pee in a bottle? He couldn't see any empty bottles in his immediate vicinity and he couldn't trust himself to make it to the kitchen without peeing his pants. 

 

"Kris!" Baekhyun yelled again, banging on the door harder, hoping that he will come out. 

 

"Don't disturb my cleansing routine!" He grumbled from inside. The door still remained shut. 

 

"But I really need to pee Kris," Baekhyun whined, "I can't hold it in anymore."

 

"Stop behaving like a child Baekhyun. You're a man now. Grown men have full control over their bladders."

 

"Grown men do not spend an hour in the bathroom applying face masks!" Baekhyun retorted in anger. But he regretted that instantly as it exerted pressure on his bladder an he felt a little pee make its way out. 

 

"Kriiiiiiiisssss," Baekhyun wailed, unable to control himself. It hurt so much. He couldn't last any longer. "If you don't come out, I'll pee on the doorstep!"

 

"Okay fine. Hold on." 

 

"Hurry ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter