7. Chapter

21 questions to Min Yoongi

The time when Yoongi opened his eyes the growd was as silent as it have ever been, thought the room was messy and had a strong smell hanging around the house, he had a terrible headache he held onto his head slowly sitting up on the sofa while out from the pain.

He took a look around the house once again, noone was here, it seemed like he was laying there all alone

wait, what the was the time anyway?

Yoongi reached for his phone and pressed on the button to wake up the phone's screen, it was 11 pm, not that much but how were people even able to get up that early and run out the house? Who cares anyway atleast he was all alone, his finger accidently stumbled at the camera icon and the front camera accidently flew open, no, wait what?

Yoongi went closer to the screen to see his face, Yoongi frowned as he saw his bruised face, how the did it gt there even? Have he been in fight with someone?

Yoongi closed his phone screen looking around while he was still confused trying to remember something about the last night but he couldn't make out something, he didn't remember anything.

„Regretting already?" Yoongi almost jumped and he turned around to look at the owner of the voice and he saw Park Jimin behind him.

„Oh, Jimin, you're here?" Yoongi asked the most stupid question but he was so confused yet. Jimin walked over to Yoongi and sat down beside him a playful smile showing off Jimin's face.

„Can you remember anything?" Jimin asked smiling like it was making fun for him. Yoongi slowly shook his head, he remembered.

Jimin smiled again not trying to start to laugh again, that was driving Yoongi insane.

„That's enough Jimin, tell me already!" Yoongi said even more annoyed.

„Well, are you sure you wanna hear?" Jimin chuckled, Yoongi tilted his head staring at Jimin dead seriously.

„Alright, well you were kissing me then your „girlfriend" drowned in and beated the out of you" Jimin laughed, Yoongi stared at Jimin, eyes widened.

„Oh god" Yoongi mumbled to himself and covered his face.

„What is it, Yoongi?" Jimin asked looking at him. Yoongi looked up at Jimin, his face was really red, he felt really embarrassed.

„Im sorry" was all Yoongi could say.

„Nah, man its okay" Jimin smiled patting on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi have been crushing Jimin for five months now, its been a really long time and he have been really good with hiding his secret but it was about to be exposed right when he was really drunk, did Jimin get the point, he guessed not.

Yoongi smiled a bit giving a slight nod for Jimin and sat straight.

„So..." Jimin stared at Yoongi.

„Yeah" Yoongi responded quickly and got up from the sofa „I think im going to get going now."

Jimin looked up at Yoongi „okay but please take care, you look really ed up"

Yoongi nodded putting on his jacket

„thank you for the advice" he said and walked out from the house.

He felt really terrible about himself, because of what he did, he was blaming himself, he felt so weird, he was adding speed as he walked, he almost ran home.

„Hi Yoongi, how was the party?" Seokjin greeted Yoongi with a kind smile.

„I ing screwed everything up" Yoongi whined laying down on the sofa, Seokjin sat infront of him already starting to feel worried

„What happened, what did you do?" Seokjin asked curious, yet worried. Yoongi didn't want to make a throwback to his and Jimin's converstation, he felt so embarrassed enough about but he agreed himself to explain about it to Seokjin.

„Holy cow Yoongi, our manager will be freaking out" Seokjin said shocked.

„Who cares I will atleast get rid of this " Yoongi mumbled.

„That's so sad im going to call my boyfriend!" Seokjin reached for his phone.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and sighed looking out of the window he was staring at the windy backyard, Seokjin's dramatic voice speaking in the background.

It didn't take long until Namjoon arrived, Seokjin immediately jumped up and rushed into his sweet boyfriend's arms embracing eachother warmly.

„So what happened babe?" Namjoon was ready to listen.

„Oh Namjoon, Yoongi did something really unexpecting." Seokjin said plopping down on the sofa. Namjoon followed after him sitting right next to him.

„What is it? Something serious?" Namjoon frowned.

Seokjin laughed him off „If you say so"

„Well im all ears!"

„Well uh... Yoongi kissed Jimin" Seokjin said slowly and carefully.

It left Namjoon shocked he turned around to look at Yoongi

„That means you're gay?" Namjoon asked

„ off" Yoongi groaned sitting up on the sofa.

„It might be true, I mean, I have nothing against it but what about the manager?" Seokjin asked worried.

„You should call that es mind home, or fire him" Yoongi said in a confident voice.

„I actually agree because the dating is actually childlish what the manager does" Namjoon shrugged at his opinion.

„but why did you choose to kiss Jimin?" Seokjin turned back to Yoongi.

Yoongi stared into Seokjin's eyes which were burning and it made him feel uncomfortable, it ached his heart more it was bouncing violently at the name „Jimin" it could mean that he had feelings for this guys because thats how his heart reacted, he felt his cheeks burning up.

„Yoongi is blushing, so thats obvious" Namjoon chuckled patting Yoongi's shoulder.

„I'm so proud of my son we're going to have gay marriage together" Seokjin said excitedly.

„Shut up, Seokjin" Yoongi mumbled as he struggled off from Namjoon's arm.

„okay yes Aeri might be a big problem but, we'll fix this" Namjoon said trying to comfort Yoongi. Yoongi looked up at Seokjin who gave him a nod.

„Fine..." Yoongi mumbled and got up from the sofa and walked into his room.

He laid down on his bed staring at the ceiling, it felt forever when he was in his room, the days have been longer than ever, he reached for his phone and opened Jimin's contact, he was about to text a message to him.

Min Yoongi 9:31

hi uh-about yesterday.. im sorry for kissing you i was just so drunk i hope you forgive me man

Park Jimin 9:33

ahah thats ok yoongi no biggie, tbh that hug was pretty hot i really liked it you are really passionate wanna come n hang out sm day? ;)

Min Yoongi read the message for twice, for the fourth time then he jumped up from the bed while staring at the text confused

„What the ?!" he shouted.