8.Chapter

21 questions to Min Yoongi

The day has come, it was the day when Yoongi was about to have a date with Jimin, he was actually really nervous, his heart couldn't even calm down it was hammering inside him that he was almost feeling sick, he have never felt that anxious before.

He was standing infront of the mirror, fixing his outfit, he stared himself from the window analysing if this look really fits to him. He heard a knock on his door which made him flinch, he groaned quietly „come in" he mumbled out.

Seokjin walked into his room and he took a look at him „having a date with Jimin, am I wrong?" Seokjin grinned at Yoongi.

„Yeah, im nervous" Yoongi mumbled quietly.

„Aww, its going to be as planned" Seokjin patted Yoongi's shoulder smiling proudly at him.

Yoongi got ready and he looked at himself from the mirror, he looked a bit too polite and too fine he wasnt used to look so good he was always too lazy he had messy hair and causal clothes on almost everyday.

Yoongi turned around and looked up at Seokjin, slightly shaking his shoulder just to let the older one know how he looks. He saw Seokjin checking him up and he caught even a single tears falling down on Seokjin's cheek.

He walked closer to Seokjin and caught Seokjin's tears with him thumb, Seokjin softly smiled to him.

„I'm so happy for you, our gentleman is going out for his second date, I am so proud of you" Seokjin said happily while collecting some happy tears, Yoongi rolled his eyes at what Seokjin said.

„Come on, it wasn't even a date with Aeri, its all fake" Yoongi admitted. Seokjin nodded slowly wiping away his tears

„I know, but dont worry it will be over soon?" Seokjin encouraged Yoongi.

„When?" Yoongi sighed

„Soon-soon, dont worry about it, you will get rid of that girl" Seokjin chuckled through his tears.

„Okay Seokjin, I will be going now" Yoongi smiled to him and started to go.

„Good luck, Yoongi! Don't mess it up!" Seokjin cheered for him. Yoongi laughed a bit and he was going to the restaurant where he and Jimin were supposed to meet up.

As Yoongi arrived into the restaurant his smile went automatically big when he saw Jimin sitting at the table, Yoongi walked to the table and Jimin immediately got up to greet him. Yoongi wouldn't lie but god he was so handsome he looked so good in a uniform, just like Yoongi's type. 

Jimin reached his hands out for Yoongi and he wrapped him into embrace, Yoongi felt a bit awkward but yet so comfortable in his arms. When they released and sat down at the table they looked into eachothers eyes, without counting to two or then they all bursted out laughing a bit.

„I can't believe this is happening" Jimin laughed, his smile looked so wise and cheerful.

Yoongi nodded smiling a bit as he kept staring at Jimin's angelic face, he was so in love.

„What would you like to eat, Yoongi?" Jimin asked opening the menu, his smile was still brightly pinned on his face.

„Surprise me, Jimin" Yoongi smirked as he admired Jimin. The younger blushed a bit and nodded slowly, he himself wanted to order some kimchi so he ordered the same for his date. As he put his menu away invited over the waiter and ordered the food, as the waiter wrote the order down and left, he looked up at Yoongi.

He was looking out from the window, but Jimin forgot himself to admire at his beautiful attractive face. As he saw that Yoongi didn't even move his eyes from the window, even for a second, he decided to break the ice.

„what's so interesting over there? The lake is beautiful than me?" Yoongi jumped as he heard Jimin opening up his mouth he looked over at Jimin, who just sat there with a soft grin on his face, Yoongi smirked a bit.

„Sorry I just got lost into my thoughts" Yoongi excused himself and sat straight up.

„Are you thinking of Aeri?" Jimin took a sip of the glass of water what the waiter have just offered them in minutes ago.

„She's one of the less things im bothering my mind about right now" Yoongi laughed at his stupid joke.

„No, I see how much are you struggling with her I knew at first that you didn't like the idea of our manager wanting to play a rumor deal with you, I'm worried about you Yoongi!" Jimin's expression softened as he talked about such a topic with Yoongi.

But Yoongi didn't even care he only nodded at Jimin's words and didn't ever say a single thing back at him, he didn't like to talk about this topic, he hated it and he hated her, he just wanted to erase these things from his head.

Jimin didn't even bother to talk to him then their order has finally arrived as they both started to dig in on their food, Jimin still kept looking up at Yoongi. Yoongi kept eating and remained being quiet.After they finished eating their dinner, they both went out for a walk.

The sky was dark and the stars were sparkling, the streetlights were leading the direction, Yoongi and Jimin were walking near the lake, the air was cold but neat, it was the weather Yoongi admired the most, it helped him to stay in his relaxing zone, the soft wind caressed Yoongi's cheek and he slowly closed his eyes enjoying every single second of the sound of cars driving and birds singing, Yoongi was feeling all of it, he was living in the moment.

The footsteps stopped beside him and he opened his eyes stopping right there, he looked behind him and Jimin stood still, his eyes tucked into pockets of his leather jacket and his eyes were giving all the attention to Yoongi, he was staring at him.

Yoongi walked back to Jimin, looking into those glistening eyes that were focusing on him and only him.

„What is it?" Yoongi asked, almost whispering it he didn't know what else to say. Without saying anything, Jimin just walked close to Yoongi, his hand held onto Yoongi's nape softly and he slowly leaned in to him, his eyes focusing on Yoongi's delicate lips.

Yoongi's mind went all blank, he kept staring into Jimin's eyes that were now some centimetres close to him, he slowly closed his eyes and he felt Jimin's soft desirous lips against his own.

The kiss was tender and powerful, Yoongi loved how wonderful it felt, it was not the kiss like he and Aeri had, this kiss was different, it was so magical. The kiss was making him feel alot of mixed feelings, the butterflies were dancing around in his stomach and the stars were sparkling infront of his eyes.

Yoongi winced at the loss of the lips contact when Jimin slowly removed, he wanted the kiss to last longer, he wanted the kiss to last forever. As Yoongi slowly opened his eyes, Jimin's eyes were locked with his.

Jimin heard a gasp coming few metres away from them he looked next to him and his eyes wideed going some steps away from Yoongi. The confusion caught Yoongi and he frowned at Jimin's attitude as he turned his head at the direction where the gasp came.

Yoongi sighed „Aeri..." he whispered.