5.Chapter

21 questions to Min Yoongi

Yoongi had a sleepless night being surrounded with many thoughts bumping around in his head, it was difficult for him, he didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to deal with all this, he let out a loud yet tired sigh and sat up on the bed looking around in the dark room.

He knew that he wouldn't fall asleep in the next minutes so he got up from the bed and slowly took his steps into the kitchen he woke up the light in the kitchen and it blinded him he took some time that his eyes could adjust with the light then he goes to get some cold water.

He sat down at the table and took a sip from his glass of water and took a look out from the window, the citylights were giving him something to look at. He found that one spot to stare at and he got lost into his own thoughts until he got snapped out of it.

Are you okay?“ Seokjin asked and it made Yoongi jump he looks towards Seokjin, who gave him a worried look.

Yoongi thought for a long while but he decided to come up with a lie with such a simple yes. Seokjin stared at him just like trying to figure out the real answers behind him but thats impossible to look into Yoongi because it was so dark.

Yoongi kept being quiet and slowly sipped the class of cold water but the burning glace from Seokjin was still attacking him through the skin.

Seokjin took out a chair infront of Yoongi and gave him a really meaningful look which was filled with alot of worry

Yoongi, look at me!“ Seokjin said softly and at that tone Yoongi reacted immediately and turned his head towards Seokjin meeting his worried look.

The saga will continue were Yoongi's only thoughts

I know you're having a rough time right now but would you mind if you'd say whats really going on inside you?“

Seriously Seokjin, I'm fine“ Yoongi protested.

Listen we're trying to help, me and Namjoon, we are worried about you we want you to feel safe we don't want you to feel strained.“ at that sentence coming from Seokjin's mouth made Yoongi sigh out loudly.

You heard me?“ Seokjin asked him but Yoongi quickly got up from his seat and rushed back into his room to escape from this situation, Seokjin sighed and looked after Yoongi with a worried frown.

Yoongi laid back down on the bed throwing the blanket over his head it didn't take long when he closed his eyes and finally fell asleep.

On the next day the luck wasn't on Yoongi's side, he was spending at the studio the whole day just to stay away from his problems. But that silence broke when Aeri walked into the studio out of nowhere.

„Yoongssii,“ a happy female voice flied in to the studio.

„Ugh you again“ Yoongi mumbled rolling his eyes turning around with his chair to stand straight eye by eye with her with hands crossed.

Aeri's smile was so sincere that she glowed even under the sunshine, she walked over to Yoongi and sat on his lap. Yoongi's eyes widened his breathing got heavier he felt disgust hovering over him his eyes burned as he looked up at Aeri.

Aeri wrapped her hands around his neck and pecked him on the lips. Yoongi bit on his lip he was really irritated but he tried to not show off the mad side of him he just sat there teeth crossed wanting her to stop.

„We should go shopping and you should buy me some stuff, babe“ Aeri said with a flirty voice leaning against Yoongi being an annoying clingy girlfriend as Yoongi said so.

„Get off me“ Yoongi hissed through his teeth, Aeri noticed that growling tone and she looked up at him frowning, she earned a burning glance from Yoongi and she pushed her off from his lap.

He rushed towards the door and put on his jacket Aeri still sitting there helpless looking after Yoongi

„Where are you going?“ she asked sharply

„Home“ Yoongi mumbled opening the door and slammed it close as he stepped out from his studio.

As he could only walk for five or six steps he couldn't even expect Aeri to follow after him what embrarrassed him the most was Aeri shouting around the street.

„You should take me to shopping and buy me some things Yoongi!“ Aeri shouted after him. Yoongi's hands turned into the fists and kept on walking without trying to pay attention to her. His home was about to show from the distance and he added some speed into his legs to quickly get into the house before Aeri.

He ran into the house and banged the door close, it startled Seokjin that he even shouted as he jumped he let out a loud sigh holding his hand onto his chest.

„Yoongi, something happened?“ without gaining an answer Yoongi already ran towards his room. Then Aeri arrived Seokjin looked at her amazed as she arrived here breahting fast from running.

„Where is he?!“ she nearly shouted

Seokjin slowly pointed upstairs swallowing down his tounge

Aeri nodded and she ran towards Yoongi's room, Yoongi walked around in his room his mind was full of thoughts his mind was full of confusion. It all mixed up into an anger what he couldn't control anymore.

The door flew open with a loud click

„Yoongi!!“ Aeri shouted out slamming the door closed behind her. Yoongi stopped walking he just stood still being mentally over his mind was all blank he felt so weak and strained.

He felt Aeri's footsteps getting closer, her hand on his shoulder, she turned him around to be face to face with her, he looked into her big eyes, she on Yoongi's cheek the silence between them was really longlasting.

She leaning in to Yoongi pressing her lips into his the kiss was sweet and slow Yoongi didn't protest because he was really weak to waste his energy on it and he just went on with the kiss, as they broke the kiss Aeri took a loyal glance into Yoongi's eyes they explained something it might be mixed with sadness and confusion.

She frowned because he couldn't make out why he'd have such a look painted on his face, did she do something wrong or?

Yoongi pulled away from her and he ran his hands through his hair almost getting a panic attack

„Get out!“ Yoongi whispered out.

„What is it, Yoongi? Did I do something wrong?“ Aeri asked worried yet confused

„Get the out!“ Yoongi screamed out in anger finally letting out the side of him, it scared Aero that she backed towards the door stealing some looks from Yoongi then she left his room. Yoongi leaned against the wall and subsided down on the floor, he broke down and started to cry, it hurt to cry he just couldn't stop crying the tears kept falling an ocean.

Aeri slowly walked downstairs being all scared and shocked she was really confused how Yoongi could change around her, what could it be?

„Um, Aeri?“ Aeri heard Seokjin calling him from the back and she turned around seeing Seokjin standing right infront of her.

Seokjin looked down and sighed looking back up at Aeri.

„He shouted at you again, I heard it are you alright?“ he asked her, Aeri just stood still and nodded slowly she was so shocked to speak.

„Look...“ Seokjin took a silence break before he spoke „Yoongi is not mentally alright these days and we think he is really depressed since he is working hard on our album and he is working with the other artists that means alot of work at the studio and all the tour concerts and practices... can you imagine how hard it could be?“ Seokjin looked at her

Aeri took a moment to think about this situation it got her how hard it might be so she nodded slowly.

„And that forced relationship between you and Yoongi, please keep in mind to not be hard on him because he is really over and tired, just give him some time to rest“

Aeri just nodded without saying a word thinking about the words that Seokjin just told her.

„Okay... I- I get it, I understand“ Aeri mumbled then she left the house it took a while for her to think after Seokjin's words and Yoongi's situation.

Seokjin walked up to Yoongi's house he heards sobbing behind the door he sighed quietly and he knocked on the door slowly walking inside seeing crying Yoongi infront of him. Seokjin's heart hurted just to see him being in pain like that.

Seokjin slowly walked beside Yoongi sitting down next to him pulling him into his arms and his hair, Yoongi cried onto Seokjin's shoulder he needed some comfort from his hyung he really was hungry for it.

„Its okay Yoongi... just let it out...“ Seokjin whispered Yoongi's hair holding him tight.

It took a while when Yoongi calmed down in Seokjin's arms and he felt asleep on his chest, Seokjin smiled a bit looking at sleeping Yoongi, he decided not to leave and he felt asleep beside him.

Yoongi remembered the same clingy Aeri pushing him onto the bed, sweet kisses on his neck a cold breeze hugging his body another body pressing onto him which belonged to Aeri and the way the way they made love.

„Yoongi, Yoongi...“ a soft voice from Aeri echoed in his dream until everything became black.

„Yoongi!“ Seokjin's loud voice woke him up, Yoongi opened his eyes and looked up at Seokjin confused.

„You should...“ Seokjin looked down on him „get a shower“

If I infire you then stalk or shout with me on twitter: @Kacheecha

or ask me some questions in cc: CuriousCat