6.Chapter

21 questions to Min Yoongi

As Yoongi got out from the shower he felt how the disgust was once again hovering over his face, he lets out a slight sigh, reaching for a blanket putting it around his waist, he took the shower longer than he thought atleast he got a relaxing one and his mind is more clear than lately.

He walked out from the bathroom starting to look for comfy clothes to wear inside but then he heard his phone vibrating, he took a quick looked over the bed where his phone was laying, it might be a message but he ignored it, he took out a large sized shirt with long sleeves and grey sweatpants then he grabbed for new clean white socks putting them on.

All dressed and clean he ran his hand through his wet hair looking at his face on the mirror, like he liked to look himself in the mirror he actually didn't. He sighed walking over to the bed plopping down on the soft mattress, he took the phone and opened the message, great, its from her again, she will never let him leave dosen't she? Though it was a causal party just drinking and some chill, Yoongi would be okay with that, it would be OKAY to get drunk because he hated to live in the present, stupid thoughts which are created with Yoongi's toxic mind.

Yoongi, what's taking so long, come and eat some breakfast!“ Yoongi was awaken up by Seokjin's voice from downstairs, another tired sigh was escaped from Yoongi's lips, he got up from the bed and walked downstairs.

wait a minute, she was here yesterday?“ Namjoon stopped Seokjin from talking and frowned. Seokjin nodded like it was pretty sure answer.

I don't know what happened next but, they might done something together upstairs, later on Yoongi wasn't like himself anymore and he... uhm... yeah... had a panic attack,“ Seokjin voice got lower and lower.

Everything felt so strange for Namjoon but he kept on listening to his lover

then we felt asleep, i slept beside him as a support but when i woke up i saw he wet himself“ he even giggled „maybe wet dreams“ the wild smile didn't escape from his face.

no way, Seokjin,“ Namjoon's mouth was wide open like he didn't believe any single word what Seokjin had told him „did it really?“ he asked for a confirmation, Seokjin nodded quickly like he was so ing sure and everything he said was so ing right.

I saw everything with my eyes, dumbhead“ Seokjin chuckled then he saw Yoongi coming in the corner „OH GOOD MORNING YOONGSSI, HOW WAS YOUR SLEEP?“ Seokjin on purpose, Yoongi completely ignored him and sat down at the table starting to eat his breakfast. Seokjin smiled tilting his head to the side staring at Yoongi.

So what's up, Yoongi?“ Namjoon asked him, Namjoon couldn't be ignored by Yoongi.

Yoongi took a quick glance at Namjoon before he was thinking about the right words to say, he wasn't really talkative, as he swallowed what he ate he was ready to speak.

She invited me into a party“ Yoongi said.

Who? Aeri?“ Namjoon asked, Yoongi nodded.

Isin't that party at Jimin's old friend's that takes place today?“ Seokjin joined with a question, as Yoongi heard the name „Jimin“ he immediately looked up at Seokjin with a questioning look.

Jimin?“ he asked, Jimin was on the vacation for a month now, Yoongi missed him to death he was really precious to him.

Jimin, will also be there, he got back yesterday, I didn't want to let you know since you two were... you know“ Seokjin's voice got lower. Yoongi leaned against the back of the chair with a disgust on his face, the fact that Jimin is finally back excited him, now he has a reason to attend into the party, he wanted to see Jimin so bad.

So, you're going then?“ Seokjin asked with a smirk on his face. Yoongi nodded with no regrets.

I can finally make you pretty again“ Seokjin winked at him, Yoongi only rolled his eyes at him.

MAKE UP TIME!“ Seokjin squealed.

 

Yoongi walked up to the house, with his fake girlfriend, holding their hands which Yoongi disgusted, and they walked inside. Seokjin had read the words on Yoongi to not ruin the gorgeous make up what Seokjin painted on him, it made him look different indeed but Yoongi thought that Seokjin was painting too over it, but Aeri seemed to like it was shaped with an big „O“ and told him many times how handsome he'd looked and she even afraid the other girl hitting on him, that even didnt make sense to Yoongi he was too annoyed to care about it.

 

Now Yoongi, be a good gentleman and dont ruin your makeup, alright?“ Seokjin grinned fixing Yoongi's outfit.

Would rather to take it off, If I'd find a makeup remover here“ Yoongi responded.

Don't be silly man, good luck with Aeri!“ Seokjin finished fixing his friend and walked few steps back to have a proper look on Yoongi.

Go get her Yoongi,“ Namjoon smiled placing his arm over Seokjin's shoulder it made the other one giggle.

Err- yeah, see yah!“ Yoongi said walking to the door as he held on the doorlink taking a last look back he got another annoying surprise seeing those guys already making out with eachother, Yoongi groaned and left the house.

 

As they arrived in the building, Yoongi felt a strongest urge to escape from her by slowly letting go of her hand, it didn't even seem to bother her because she already spotted her friends and ran to them excitedly hugging them so tight that there were no air left, the hugs that Yoongi hated the most. He felt relieved, he finally got rid of her, now what?

He looked around in the party the growd was filled with alot of people dancing, drinking, talking, laughing, doing and playing ridiculous games, they were too much for him. He decided to look for the kitchen, there might be more quiet and less people than here then he'd can finally drink in piece and listen to his thoughts.

He grabbed a rum with coke and took a slight sip from the cup it slightly burned his throat but it was such a good and relaxing feeling, he needed that . He found the entrace into the kitchen, he was lucky because the space was excatly just for him, he sat down on the table and listened to the muted music and loud people from the background and silent peace what he was looking for. He looked outside as he drank his rum and closed his eyes, he could read his mind and think clearly about whatever what came into his mind, perfect.

He didn't know how long have he sat there, Aeri is probably looking for her, he didnt care, he have drank five cups of rum and probably is really drunk, he actually was and he still didnt care, he was happy at that moment, all alone and calmly by himself just him and only him. He saw some random people filling inside a kitchen and a dirty couple making out pushing eachother against the wall, Yoongi let out a sigh, his time was over.

He decided to leave but as he got up he saw infront of his eyes how the view started to swim infront of him and that was quite wild, he tried to stumble out from the kitchen back into the lack of air and full of people and loud music wrapping him into a snuggle and getting into his nerves and bringing a headache at him. What's worse they even decided to use flashing lights this time, another annoying thing, please get him out of here. Yoongi leaned against a wall and he looked around, strange faces running through his eyes, alot of laughs mixed with an echo sound, he was getting confused if it was a dream or reality then he realised a familiar face, who was it?

Then he remembered what Seokjin said last time – Jimin came back from the vacation and its his friend's party so he was also there, Yoongi's eyes widened and he stumbled straight up to Jimin. As Jimin turned around to Yoongi he smiled brightly to him

Oh hey Yoongi! Long time no see, how are you, have you been good?“ Jimin asked Yoongi with his sweet and loving bright smiled, Yoongi couldn't hear Jimin it sounded kinda echoed mess in his ears, he focused on Jimin's beautiful voice and nothing else, Jimin's smile made Yoongi heart jump faster he hoped it wasn't heard to the public because it beated loud to himself.

You smell good!“ Yoongi groaned out of nowhere, he was definetly too drunk now the drink have already taken over his brain.

Umm... thanks you look handsome as well“ Jimin smiled taking it as a compliment even thought it sounded so weird and ridiculous to him, Jimin recognized that Yoongi was staring nowhere than on his lips, his look really unlocked to them, Jimin started to feel a bit uncomfortable.

Umm, Yoongi? You alright bro?“ asked Jimin frowning.

Then Yoongi held the back on Jimin's head and pulled him closer to him, leaned in and kissed him, Jimin gasped at this and looked quite shocked about the action pushing on Yoongi's chest trying to pull off but Yoongi was stronger than him, it was a really sweet kiss Jimin wouldn't lie he just gave in because he had no strength to push him away then he realised and angry glance behind the corner and it was Yoongi's fake girlfriend he tried to push him away again but no results, Yoongi's hands roamed around Jimin's waist pulling him closer to him.

When Yoongi removed from the kiss which was flashing more fireworks than he felt before, his view have gotten more foggier, he was lost in Jimin's sparkling eyes their noses almost touching, then he felt an aggressive poke on his back, Yoongi turned around and he got thrown with a drink at his face gaining people's attention gasping and wowing in the background,Yoongi slightly opened his eyes looking at his fake girlfriend, who prepared another surprise to him and slapped him hard, the growd got more louder, Yoongi lost his balance and felt down on the ground, Jimin supporting him from the back that Yoongi wouldn't have a painful fall. That painful punch made his head a bit clearer but view got even worse he didn't see anything it was completely blank, he heard some soft voice calling his names many many times and he knew that it was from the person for who he actually got a crush on, who he really loved, it wasnt a fake love, it was a real love.