3.Chapter

21 questions to Min Yoongi

As Yoongi walked downstairs, Seokjin was already there leaning at the doorpost and laughing about something, with his „fake girlfriend“ what he didn't know, but he didn't care anyways.

He arrived downstairs and coughed his throat clear to let them know that he is already downstairs. Seokjin turned around to look at his friend and his smile gets more wider than it was a few seconds ago.

Seokjin's look clear then he took a look at his „fake girlfriend“ her short black hair were straightened, smokey eyes aroused her green eyes, her lips were painted into dark red and her skin was glowing from the strong amount of use of highlight.

He had a time to take his time and take a look of her outfit she have pulled on a black dress, which was reaching out on her knees, she also wore a brown cardigan to protect herself from the cold.

It was ridiculous for Yoongi but he pushed back his snort to not show it off, he didn't take that event that seriously like they were going on a special date just like the normal couples do, Yoongi wouldn't do it, because she was such a stranger to him.

„Lets go now“ the soft tounge of Yoongi's spoke out and he walked through Seokjin to get towards his car. The girl gave Seokjin a bright smile giving him a fast wave, Seokjin smiled and responded back to her.

Yoongi got slightly annoyed, because waiting was drawling as a timewasting activity, he shoved his hands into his jeans pockets and looked over these two, waiting for them to stop acting like an idiots that they'd go and end this date right there in any minutes.

Aeri walked down with a huge smile hanging on her face then she stopped at the halfway exchanging look at Yoongi then at his car, grimace wilded over her face.

„You're not going to open the door for me?“ she asked, acting how hurt she felt.

„Don't you have hands to open the door with?“ Yoongi asked her with a sharp voice tone.

„YOONGI!“ Seokjin shouted at him as a warning

„Look out with your ice cold mouth“ Seokjin read words on Yoongi

Yoongi just shrugged his shoulder and just hopped on into the car, leaving Aeri hanging there standing straight and stare with a death glare towards Yoongi, her face was big from his action, her mood was about to smash on the ground then she'd stumble on it to break it with anger.

She growled madly and rushed into the car into the passengers seat, she slammed the door loudly that it made Yoongi look at her with a dark stare, she crossed her arms and looked out from the window avoiding Yoongi completely.

He looked at her and let out a loud sigh, he disliked that attitude from girls, because he can't stand when someone is being so whiny over small things.

„Where are we going?“ Yoongi asked while driving the car, he had no idea where their first date was taking place.

„To my parents“ Aeri said in a cold tone.

Yoongi's eyes got wide at the response, it was one of the less things what he've wanted, is she going to introduce him as her boyfriend? Are her parents taking him in, he believed that all the roleplay is real? Yoongi's squeezed the wheel that his knuckles turned white, he was really against the idea.

Gladly Aeri was planning to stay shut the whole ride, if she'd make a slight noise it would drive Yoongi over the wheels and he couldn't control his nerves. He took a deep breath to remain calm, he kept concentrating at the road just to keep the ride safe.

When they arrived at Aeri's house, she got out of the car like nothing happened. Yoongi removed the seatbelt, slowly getting out from the car closing the door staring up at the house.

Aeri looked over her shoulder to see if Yoongi is following her

„Come on“ she said impatiently and kept on walking. Yoongi sighed loudly and slowly followed after her.

Aeri waited for Yoongi to come beside her, the speed Yoongi was holding was bothering her, Yoongi stood beside her shoving his hands into the pockets.

When she knocked at the door, Yoongi felt how anxiety was slowly taking over him, his thoughts were full of overthinking, he slightly bit on his lips anxiously.

The door opened and tall old man was standing at the door, he gave his daughter and Yoongi a friendly smile and that made Yoongi more anxious, he nodded slowly as a greeting, but after that his look couldn't look up from the ground.

The man, known as Aeri's father, invited them in, Yoongi walked inside with Aeri his look still stuck on the ground.

„Oh Aeri, finally,“ her mother runs towards her but she stops in the half way stealing the quick looks at Yoongi and Aeri just like she was comparing them with eachother. Yoongi found the courage to look up at Aeri's mom and gift her a loyal smile.

„Mom, this is Min Yoongi!“ Aeri introduced him to her mother and Yoongi nodded as a greeting.

Her mom's face started to glow and she greeted him back, Yoongi felt really uncomfortable, it felt like the time was ticking pretty slowly and it was slowly killing him.

„But we already fixed out dinner table come on in!“ Aeri's mom said kindly and walked into the kitchen, Aeri followed her with Yoongi.

They sat infront of the table, Yoongi next to Aeri, he felt disgust beside her, it felt like he was forced to sit next to her.

He looked around carefully and the building was old fashioned, howsorry he feels so Aeri, but he's not gonna complain everyone has their own taste. He was filled with nervousness, anxiety and anger, he was confused by his own emotions he is getting into the judgement mood.

He saw that they were offering food but he was feeling so bad that he didn't have an appetite left to eat something.

„Yoongi, please help yourself, get something to eat“ Aeri's mother said with a sweet smile. But Yoongi cut it off with a headshake.

„No thank you, I'm full I ate at home“ Yoongi apologized with a weak smile, they seemed to understand and they didn't bother him anymore, Yoongi breathed in relief.

He gets lost in his thoughts and he really didn't pay attention to Aeri's and her parents converstation, he peeked for his phone under the table to check the time, it have passed half an hour, gosh the time is too slow!

„So Yoongi, what are you doing for a living?“ his ears accepted the signal of his name and he was brought back into the reality again he looked up to Aeri's mother, who was excitedly waiting for his response.

Yoongi was looking for words, it took time for him to react to this question, if he heard it right or was he imaginating it.

„I'm a musician,“ he answered shortly with a shaky voice, the anxiety was still hugging him tight.

„Really? Are you in a band?“ she asked amazed.

She really didn't know, no worries because they were elders, they don't have to know.

„I'm a rapper in a band called bts and im composing music“ he continued, he felt how heart was hitting against his chest, it was really uncomfortable feeling, he hated it.

„Oh!“ was all what Aeri's mom could tell „that's amazing!“ he added but Yoongi only nodded.

Yoongi's heartbeats were too loud that he started to feel bad just like he wanted to throw up. He got up from the dinner table and bowed to them deeply as an apology and he asked himself to go outside for fresh air.

He started to walk out from the door, he was afraid that Aeri was following him but thank god she wasn't! He closed the door sitting down infront of the door he holds his hands onto his head, nauseous feeling still creeping in his throat.

He was going through a panic attack, he was confused about his emotions, the situation, his feelings – everything. Alot of questions formed through his head, leaving him without answers. He was too scared to move anymore, he was scared to exist in this moment, his eyes were filled with water forming into the tears, which slowly trickles down his cheek. 

He was broke again lost in his panic attack, it overwhelmed him that he quickly got up and rushed to his car, without letting Aeri and her parents know, he drove away to where he felt safe and where the anxiety wouldn't be able to catch him into the jail.