In between sign 4 and 5 : realization

The oblivious couple

Ong knocks on his bff door and the man inside just said yeah. He casually lays down on the other's bed while the other are busy staring at his phone. Argh kang daniel is busy. Busy playing game.

"Danik looked at me." Daniel laughs it off ignoring the older male. Ong sighed again trying to get the younger one attention. He takes one of the small pillows and throw at daniel making the other male immediately stop playing.

" Hyung calm down. I knew u are troubled."

He told the younger one everything. From a to z.

" Didnt i told you before?" Ong being oblivious again asking again whatttt?

" You like her."

Urgh denying.

" Of course i like her as a friend." Ong is thinking hard again making Daniel frustated. Aigoo this hyung need some motivation.

"Hyung look at me." Ong stared at him. Digging the younger one eyes.

" What if i said i like Jaekyung nooona? Okay not like .love her."

Ong Seongwoo trying to digest the words and he finally sigh.

" Then you can like her."

" Okay im going to confess to her right now?" Daniel dragging his feet slowly to desk trying to pick his phone while controlling his expression. He's laughing inside seeing his hyung expression getting darker.

" Stop dont play around Dan." A hand stops him. Thats ong seongwoo.

" Why i need to stop hyung? I like her i need to tell her before anyone else do." He smirking behind the older one.

Silent fill the room until an Ong finally told the truth.

" Because i like her too."

Daniel finally lost his control and rolling on the floor.

" I told yaaaa i just joking around hyung'

"Yahhhhh kang daniel you"*"

 

Both are struggling on the floor chuckling.

 

Thats when Ong realized his true feelings. He cannot lose a Jaekyung again.

 

He knows he got trouble. He never had a proper gf proper kiss proper dates so how he start? Asking Kang Daniel is the last resort because all the boy do is teasing him. Ohgod he wants to hit that boy so bad ( not in bad way).

So he searched on internet. But things was much more complicated. Is relationship need so much commitment like this????

 

 

Just a prompt chap because i think i miss some details in between.

 

Enjoy your holidays!