Sign 5 blooming

The oblivious couple

The rain is pouring hard outside. It was just like any other days. Its somehow weird if he said he's hot now, but thats what hes feeling right now. Jaekyung is staring right at him, without even trying to blink.

" Jae, can u stop staring and eat your pasta?" Finally he had the courage to say so. It was so not like him at all. Ong seongwoo never stutters like that.

Jaekyung finally picked up her fork and twirl the pasta slowly but her eyes was in roaming in between the handsome one and the pasta. She's putting her everyday poker face but her heart is actually burning. Did u smell that?

Awkward. 

They both eat quietly but Jae knew she had to something because Ong seems nowhere with his soul right now.

" So lets talk over coffee and desserts?" Ong nodded and they both ordered two cups of black coffee and a slice of cheese cake.

" Two slices is too much." Thats what Ong always said when they had dinners before.

 

They had dinners before,uncountable. But today is not the normal one, because both of them are moving into different phase of life called dating? Thats atleast what Jae feels. But what bout the gentleman in front of her, still sipping coffee and said nothing.

" I thought we gonna sort out things but u barely talk bud." Jae try again and somehow thats made Ong laughs. He puts his hand together and finally start to talk again.

"Actually..."

"Yes.."

" I dont know where to start, and im so nervous bout this date?" He looks at her trying to find some answer.

" So today is a date? I thought we are just eating out."

Ong puts his curious face and there he starts ranting like the old him.

" I thought we feel the same, i mean im so nervous even we always had dinners together, i even put somw effort on my clothes, and u thought we just eating out???"

Jae chuckles and finally calmed down.

" Just kidding Ong ahhh, i thought u lost your voice already."

" Yahhhhh im going to sulk if u kid around again." Ong says playfully.

" Ive seen that so many times i dont really afraid? I can buy u coffee and u will forgive me."

" Thats old tricks wont works on me."

"Why?" Jae says while trying to snatch the cheesecake from the plate.

" Because your boyfriend will need more than a coffee to heal." Opps Ong actually voice out whats in his mind and he actually get surprised too. Jae also.

" I dont have one." 

" Nayanaaa" ong says loudly that kinds of making most people around turns to them.

" Yah stop shouting and starts courting me im not going to accept you easily like that, see u eat the most of the cheesecake. I wont accept you today ong seongwoo."

 

But the two keeps arguing on their phase and that was a start of something new.

 

 

P/s : this is short af im sorry i had a very long break over the writings im trying again but got caught in adulting responsibilities which is . Haha himnae! I will try to write more later. Pray for me!!  Have a great holiday everyone!!!!!!