Sign 4 : accepting

The oblivious couple

Writer's POV

Ong is pacing at his workplace. From his table to the window behind me. Back and forth. He is going turn another round when his junior came to greet him.

"Hyung why you looks so troubled today. Even your tie is slanted." He looks down at his chest. Hurm quite slanted. This is not him. Ong seongwoo is neat and handsome all the time.

" just some works bugging me Jinyoung ah. Why are u here?"

Of course he wont notice the junior coming because his mind is full of Jaekyung. Jaekyung this ans Jaekyung.

Bae jinyoung laughs and he take a sit in front of his sunbaenim. Shoving a file.

" approved. We gotta start to be real busy soon. So go clear your messed up mind hyung. Im going."

Two seconds. The boy is already out of his sight. Nlw hes alone again.

This engineering department only consist like 4 people. And one of them is on holiday. Two is going to Busan for site viewing. Nahh leaving him alone.

He stares at the file again. Work till you die ong.

 

Jaekyung can see how long the line was. Its almost 8 am and people going in and out of the cafe. She smiles. Hanbin greet him from far, so does.Minhyun. she gestured coffee pls to the baristas and end up sighing on her couch.

A very confused morning.

Last night she did watched movie with Nana and end up talking bout Ong again. And nana told her something absurd again. She likes him.

Hurm?

Im comfortable with him. So i like him? Im comforta ble with Hanbin too.

But did my heart goes dugun dugeun? Only she knows.

A knock on the door made her sit properly.

' yes. Pls enter'.

She smiles to see a smiling Minhyun carrying a cup of coffee and a plate of sandwich.

" thanks Minhyun. Can u pls sit down i have few questions for you."

Minhyun seems calm but kinda hesitated but eventually sit.

" calm down boy im not going to fire u."

Then minhyun laughs.

" can u tell me what is your opinion on seongwoo? Im so confused with myself but i cannot ask Hanbin. Because he probably said something that sided ong. So i believe u can give good jugdement.'

Minhyun watched his boss carefully. Never seen this lady being so fragile like this. Like Miss Jaekyung is one of the most confident girl he ever meet. He clears his throat.

" you mean Seongwoo hyung? The one is mistakenly thought as your husband?"

Jae eyes widened. Not you too. Hes my best friend fgs.

" lady boss. From the point of view of a stranger, you two really loook like a couple. Like a very long married couple. You are comfortable around him and i can see he cares so much for you. Not anyonw would come and wait for you everyday right?"

Minhyun last words made her wonder hard.

" thanks minhyun ah. I might take a half day today. Tell others k  i need some time off."

He doesnt even text me. Must be busy.

 

Orz why do i even care.

 

Ong looks at his phone. Usually if he's bored he would immediately send some lame message to Jae but not today. Not after he realize something.

He wonder bout what Daniel said as always. And he realized why he is so jealous.

He wants her near him. Alone. Him. Not others.

Grr.

Ting. A slight sound made him jolt up from his seat checking up his phone. That certain name made he smile widely.

 

"Dinner?"

" hurm where? Maybe tea? I feel like taking half day bfore things got busy here."

" cojee can?"

"👌. Slight after 4."

 

This is your chance Seongwoo. You gotta admit your feels.

 

Jae looking at the Cojee cafe' main entrance. Tok early tbh. Its only 2.30 pm but shes already here.

 

This is your chance Jaekyung. Take it or leave it.

 

P/s : sorrrry for late.update. actually i already wrote this chap but end up doing it again bcause of some technical probs.

 

Sorry adulting is hard lulz im basically at work and back at home sleeping. Haha.

 

Have a great dayyyy.