Sign 1 : Jealousy?

The oblivious couple

Oblivious :

 

Ong smiling while walking towards the café. He already has plans on how to annoy his best friend.

Step one : come in way toooo early.

The coffee shop is obviously busy since it’s a morning time and people need their caffeine dose to start a new day at work. The line was quite long and he didn’t bother to wait so he decided to find an empty table near the windows. It was a great morning when you don’t have to rush to work. He smiles again seeing his bff fav workers, Bin working at the counter. He basically lives here too after work. Some people even might have mistaken him for the café owner. The barista of the day is not Jae but the new hired guy named Minhyun which he learned few days ago. And still doubting why she hired the new guy.

Handsome overload? A way to attract the customers? Nah not that cheap. He told Daniel the other day and they guy just laughed. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Then he instantly smiling when the best friend of him walks into the coffee shop rushing with a planner in her hand, her bag sling on her small shoulder, she looks just right eventho she just wear  a plain black jacket over her white tshirt. The girl didn’t even look at his direction making him kinda mad but sokay, she must be working on something if she is this late.

A cough made him caught off guard. Hanbin is standing right in front of him, trying to hold his laugh. Aish this boy.

“ Hyung, breakfast? Or you will wait for noona?”

This kid smiling every watss he has, sure that’s why he has his own fanclub on his own. Humble and amazing indeed. Who knows this barista also has his band on his own?

“ Hurm. Just latte. Breakfast will wait for your noona. But is she rushing somewhere?” Seongwoo trying to find the petite lady but see nothing but a long queu at the main counter.

“ She has meeting with one of supplier  so you have to wait. I will inform her okay.”

“ No need. I will just wait. Thanks bin ah.”

 

Jae trying to fix her small jacket over her shoulder. She needs to be presentable, after all, this is one of her biggest dream of all. Opening another branch is not easy, and this guy will help her in order to do that. She smiles looking at the long que outside, from the mirror-not mirror she installed over a year ago as suggested by her crazy bff Ong seongwoo.

A knock on the door made her flinched a bit from her seat but her voice maintained.

“ In.”

There goes the fav worker of her, the worker of the year she would said walking towards her with a cup of black coffee as she like but she didn’t remember ordering one.

“ Bin, nuna is rushing now.” The boy smile and hand a small hand note on her desk.

“ You still need some coffee shot dude! Himnae J

No one call her except for that guy ong? He’s here? She chuckled without realizing another knock invades her room noise.

“ come in.” Must be the investor plus supplier. Gulps down. She stand and walk to door but surprisingly the guest already inside, and she did not expect this. A very young man.

“ Park woojin shi?” she expect and old man. Hahahahha.

But no in front of her is a very daring man, with black leather jacket as she is, donning a very nice watch which she doesn’t know the brand is, and wearing a very attractive smile.

“ Jaekyung shi?”

Yes. She already like this young man.

 

While outside, Ong is bored. Kinda bored to death, he already on her third cup of latte making Bin shakes his head whenever Ong called for him.

“ Hyung, I think u better eat breakfast first, because the meeting gonna be long I think.” Bin didn’t want o say anything bout the young man he saw entering his boss room. That might make the lad’s heart upset.

“ I will just wait.. see she’s out’  Ong about to make another statement when he saw something that made his stomach upset. Jae is smiling brightly with a very young man with he’s sure he doesn’t know. At all.

They both bid each other goodbyes outside the café and Jae entering back and made his way towards the main counter.

“ Boss. I think u upset someone over there?’ Jae being clueless looked at the direction of bin’s finger and saw something she rarely saw. A very pale and not that annoying Ong.

“ Is he even eating? He looks like disaster.”

Bin doesn’t want to interfere with these two but he needs to.

‘ He only have coffee since seven, and wait for you since then.” Jae was shocked by the answer and instantly walk to the said dude.

 

“ Biyaneeeeeeeeee I don’t know u wait. U shud have gave me some message orz dude.” Jae takes a sit infront of Ong. The latter still in moody mood.

“ not talking to you.”

“ okay okay okay breakfast lunch dinner on me? Coffee and ice cream on top of that.’

She waited for the latter reaction, one minute two three. God. She can’t wait anymore.

“ Bin, here. Big breakfast for two, strawberry ice cream and salad also.”

They are not talking, not even when the food arrived.

“ Are your stomach that upset or are you mad at me? Ong seongwoo look here.”

Jae trying to pry into the latter eyes, but Ong focuses on his big breakfast.

“ Let’s talk later.” That’s all he said and that scared Jae to death. An ong never ignore her and foods before.

 

Ong’s POV

Why im so dense today. Why I’m so upset. It just because of my stomach growling I think I swear this nothing to do with my heart.

 

But, my heart hurts so much for the first time seeing her smiling like that with another man. This is not Hanbin, not Minhyun not Daniel. It’s someone that has potential in jae’s life. Like man.

 

 

ps : i finally back on track but i cant promise anything sorry i still love you all.

landed a job and yas hellaaaaa busyyyyyyyyy. pray for my soul