sign 3 : Denying

The oblivious couple

this is short im sorry i will update soon. thanks i just start my holiday tho.

 

Sign 3 : Denying

 

Nana could  see what’s happening when the door is opened, revealing a very unhappy Jaekyung, still struggling with her home keys and and her beg tangling with a shopping bag. A small one. The thing is Jae is not a clumsy one not if she’s not heart-troubled. She once saw this happened before. Once.

During their degree year, Jae totally fell for this one sunbaenim of her and she even stuttered. Haha that’s  cute because a Jaekyung she knows is really confident one. It’s cute to see another side of her.

“ what are we eating for dinner?” Nana trying to get her attention. But the latter just enter her bedroom without saying anything.

But few seconds later Jae opens her room door back and say “ pizza’ made Nana drop her phone, luckily on the sofa. That was an unexpected.

“ She wants pizza means she’s troubled.” That also want one thing about Jaekyung, after being roomates for three year straight in college, and now coming to year 7 in friendship she basically can wrote book about that friend of her.

 A text message comes in made Nana smile.

“ Convince her pls. Ong is sickly oblivious to his own feelings.”

She chuckles again. What to do.. this is need a real plan indeed.

 

Jaekyung finish shower like after an hour wandering in the small bathroom under the warm water. She could go longer but no the water starts making her body cold than ever! Argh!

The towel bun of her hair is safely done and yes pizza time! She finally in her right mind and went out to see Nana setting up their dinner in front of tv instead on dining table.

“ I bet you want to watch some dramas while watching. Tomorrow is weekend right? We barely speak lately.” Nana said as Jaekyung looks at her while giving questionable remarks.

“ You sounds like my old husband Nana.” Jaekyung laughs so hard.

“ Whatever mate I could read u like a book now. You’re in trouble. Spill in while eating.”

They both take a sit and Nana sips in the cola the bought together with the pizza.

“ So Ong kinda get mad with today.”

“ But I did nothing wrong, but I feel so bad, u know he rarely feels sad or ignoring me. But he’s ignoring me the whole day and didn’t even text to ask how I am.” Nana just stares at her friend while eating her portion of the chicken cheese pizza.

“ He said he’s okay but he looks nowhere okay, he’s like urgh tbh I never see him like that. I kinda hate myself but I don’t know what’s wrong.” Jaekyung want some response but Nana keeps staring at her made her feel mad again. She takes a small pillow behind her and hit that latter.

“ Yahhhh. You’re ignoring me also. I’m mad maddddddddddd.”

Nana laughs.

“ So you hate seeing him being sad?”Nod.

“ So you want to blame yourself?” Nod again.

“ So you like him?”  Nod again. But after realizing what Nana asks, Jaekyung screams again.

“ Hellllll no.” She run away to her bedroom.

 

“She say yes to my question.” Daniel smile seeing  the text.

The hands don’t clap alone indeed. It just slow like a snail. So it made less sound.

 

Jaekyung is lying down on her bed. Trying to shut her mind like. No. you don’t like him. No. You don’t.

He is just a friend that is handsome and yes good and caring and yes. Of course people will like him anyway as a person.

 

God, she want to undo the time. Why the hell she said yes to Nanaaaaaaaaaa. Little did she knows she just squel like a high school girl having a crush for the first time forever

 

ps : I see new subs. thanksssss for following. and do give me ideassssssss <3