Friends forever

The oblivious couple

Jaekyung looked outside the main glass windows that basically shows everything outside of her bookcafee. It's raining slowly and the window become one with the rain drop. There are few customers left in the cafe as the clock ticking approaching 10pm. She put down her glasses and sighed over the coldness of at atmosphere. Phewww. What a long day indeed. A cup of coffee suddenly being presented in front of her. Making her smile in instant.

'Thanks Seonho-ah. You can go back now. Noona can do the closing no worries.' The chirpy boy said yes and quickly left to the employers' room. She sips the coffee and savouring the taste until a voice made her choked on the coffee.

'Stop acting so elegent girlllll.' She turned around to see the bestest friend of her since high school already making way and sat down in front if her.  

' what are you doing here and in suit. Is not working hour ended like hours ago?' She scanned the man from head to toe.

Ong seongwoo is such a fine man. With that looks he basically swept all the attention. She can feels eyes roaming around to see that friend of her.

'I just wanna have coffee. And u made the best one. Please?' Adding a wink to his proposal of making coffee. Jaekyung sighed but still making way to the coffee maker. Suddenly she regret making Seonho goes earlier than usual.

 

Grinding and making coffee is her forte. She looks so fine doing that and making her family and friends guessing why she does not do relationships until now.

Wild guess .

She doesnt like man.

Or she likes one but it was one sided.

But the wild guesses are not true at all.

She likes man like Park Jihoon is the cutest man on earth and she likes her but not enough to date or flirt with that man.

The aroma the americano fills the area and she brought the cup carefully to the table where the said friend is seated.

'Nah. 10 dollars plus service.' Ong instantly chuckles and pat her hair.

'Of course chingguyaaaa.'

Somehow her heartrate feels funny at the pat pat.

This aint normal.

 

Ten years ago.

Tbh high school was not that fun but having good friends made the difference worth a try.

Jaekyung would never expect to be friends with such a interesting group. And that made Ong seongwoo of one her friends.

She never thought making friends was easy until she met ong who actually so funny and made efforts to be friend with a queit girl like her.

He made her feels so comfortable that she is able to share everything to him. Sometimes ong is quite possesive which she dont understand. But he do that to all his friends.

'Nanannanaa jaekyung ah we will be friends forever. Yaksukkk'

'Ofcourseeee friends forever.'

A click on the forehead made her turn back to real time. And there an Ong smiling endlessly.

'What are you thinking you basically ignore my words for almost a minute already.' He pouted and that made him much much cuter than ever. That what Jaekyung thought. Its normal to have a cute friend right.

'Nothing. Just tired.' Suddenly her hands already feel so much relax and she realized ong already massage her hands without saying anything.

' u shud just go by office hour Jae. Your employee are capable in doing closing and running it at night.' He suddenly become serious that Jaekyung still staring at the left cup coffee.

' i have nothing to do at home ong ah. Its better to be here.' 

' thats why u shud get a boyfriend and get married real soon. What's about Daniel he's such a fine man.' 

Nope. Kang daniel is such a fine man. And he's ong best friend during uni and that guy deserved better lol. And not my type i will say.

' or jisung hyung? That guy is one in a million and he loves kids like you do.'

Jaekyung suddenly burst into laughs.

'Stop matching me up sir. You shud find yourself a gf or bf or whatever and stop bothering me at night like this.'

Ong's expression turned sour and he pouted again. I hate that. Jaekyung said in her heart. I want to swept that pout away.

' i thought u are my best friend. Best friend shud support each other.' Jaekyung put her hand on ong's hand.

' of course i would support u as long as u stop making me do blind dates  and things. Im alright being alone.'

 

Ting. A bell on the counter made Jaekyung rush to the main counter. Must be customers.

She greet the happy couple and handed them the receipt for their coffee.

'Your bf is such a fine man. You're so lucky.' The girls whispering to jaekyung making her startled but she still maintained her expression.

'I can hear you from here dearrr Kyulkyung.'

Thanks god the boyfriend of the girl made some funny notes on that abd Jaekyung overcome the crisis. But she didnt have the chance to explain their relationship to the customers.

Ong seongwoo on another side stilk watching the best friend of his and wondering why he loves to stay here instead of going home. Its monday and tomorrow is a working day and he's supposed to rest at home.

The last customer went out and jaekyug decided to turn off the lamps except for one. The glass door. That leaving her best friend screaming in dark.

'Yaahhhh jaekyung ahhhh.'

Chuckles filled the cafe and it was indeed a beautiful raining night.